Any Reviews yet??

#1wvu9787Posted 5/1/2012 3:01:38 AM
Are there any reviews on the game yet, i played the demo and it was ok but i want to see some reviews of the full game before i buy it, really should only be $29.99 or $39.99 from what i thought the demo was like ,it feels much like a budget game but i dont really think that $49.99 is a budget game even though its $10 cheaper then a normal game on launch day . I might wait for a price drop unless the full game reviews are very good, i bet it drops in price pretty quick cause i dont think it will sell too well, only thing im worried about is if it becomes rare very quickly cause no one buys it.
---
Xbox 360 GT: Chrisanarchy13
PSN GT: Wvu9787
#2CrazymoomooPosted 5/1/2012 3:10:24 AM
Was said on the forums that reviews will start appearing today. But honestly there has been mistake after mistake made by Rebellion. Talk of PC DLC..and no console..game releases on steam without a hitch..console players wont even see a copy until 2 days after release....I mean it already looks as if they simply don't give a crap about console players.
#3moreinsanethanandrePosted 5/1/2012 6:02:24 AM
TC, you don't deserve to own this game. Budget title??? Even with certain intentional limitations (which won't be part of the full game) that was one of the best demos ever released. Do you realize what a demo actually is? I really hope you don't get this game and miss out on one of the top experiences this generation, again, you do not deserve this game with the attitude you have.
#4glassghost0Posted 5/1/2012 6:16:07 AM
Day 1 purchase for me, no demo has ever satisfied be like this one has. I do believe this will be one of those games that will hold it's price point, might be wrong, you might find a deal on it somewhere but wait too long and I don't think you'll be finding this for much cheaper
---
Check out my Youtube Videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/GlassGhost0/videos
#5CancerbeaterPosted 5/1/2012 8:27:50 AM
7 OUT OF 10

It might be like playing a cheesy film you’d find on Movies4Men before 10pm, but Sniper Elite V2 is an atmospheric and compulsive experience. It’s only taken three versions of the same game for you to notice it exists, and if you can ignore the clunky controls and concentrate on aiming that gun, there’s much to enjoy.

http://www.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/review/sniper-elite-v2-ps3-review/
#6boomstik81Posted 5/1/2012 8:37:00 AM

360 magazine gave it a 5/10 review saying it was 'servicable' when it came to the sniping but fell apart when in cqc.

The review seems overly harsh and I don't know why they're so hung up on the cqc when it's a freaking sniping game!

Still getting it.

#7undeademsPosted 5/1/2012 8:43:48 AM
^^^ agreed Sniper is even in the title. =/ sigh people who review games now adays
---
"who ever thinks MW3 is way better then skyrim need to evaluate their gaming standards" - jovhany11
~~~GT: Synicle Jester~~~
#8HDCasePosted 5/1/2012 8:55:34 AM

360 magazine gave it a 5/10 review saying it was 'servicable' when it came to the sniping but fell apart when in cqc.
The review seems overly harsh and I don't know why they're so hung up on the cqc when it's a freaking sniping game!
Still getting it.

If the game forces you into CQC than I could see how that would be an issue. Sniper Ghost Warrior did the same thing and it sucked.
---
Artiste of the Slightly Funny Deal
#9boomstik81Posted 5/1/2012 11:00:34 AM

Even if the game does force you into cqc (which i doubt btw) every now and then, the demo's was fine, not great but certainly not bad so whats the big deal?

I'm hoping that one element has been improved since the demo but if not it's still not a deal breaker for me.

#10ashtonn27Posted 5/1/2012 4:33:14 PM
I have been playing the game all day and am enjoying it. It has its faults. It is more linear than the first game, and I don't like the fact that it sometimes forces you into firefights.
There are some tight close quarter areas where you can't use your rifle due to the close proximity. Also I wish you could aim down the sights of the pistols and machine guns. I have gotten good enough that I can clear out a room of enemies with my suppressed pistol before they can raise their guns to even shoot at me, but in the beginning I was missing headshots with the pistol that looked to be dead on to me.

I would give it a 7.5 out of 10. It's a lot of fun and I see myself playing and beating the game over and over.