outfits?

#1ryanjen1234Posted 5/4/2012 5:53:15 PM
surprised ive been wearing the same outfit through each mission. this game really lacks a lot of little flare that spices things up.

levels look the same, same clothing, only one pistol, etc

this is a huge gimmick imo
#2Buddy_DacotePosted 5/4/2012 5:54:43 PM
There's at least three pistols. You even unlock a second one after the first mission.
#3saintsfanPosted 5/4/2012 5:59:18 PM
ryanjen1234 posted...
surprised ive been wearing the same outfit through each mission. this game really lacks a lot of little flare that spices things up.

levels look the same, same clothing, only one pistol, etc

this is a huge gimmick imo

Bombed out cities from 1940 usually have a similar look... But there is some variation in the styles of the levels that switch to different terrains. Even the cities themselves put you in distinct locations.
#4DrFeelgood1984Posted 5/4/2012 11:13:08 PM
I read that there's a loadout screen. You access it before the mission starts or something. Not sure if you can change outfits but I noticed I've unlocked a weapon or two as I've been playing and wasn't sure how to equip them. Gonna mess around with it now actually.
---
Scammed by Leighton04 DO NOT trust this user.
#5Wallcrawler8878Posted 5/5/2012 6:02:19 AM
As far as I know there arent any new outfits.

The original game had a camo rating down in the bottom corner that would show you how well you were hidden in the environment. It wouldve been cool if they wouldve had that again and threw in some different gear like MGS 3 Snake Eater did.

It probably got scrapped because that camo rating was garbage anyway. Id have a 95% camo rating, shoot some guy at 400 yards and his buddies right next to him would immediately be peppering my location with machinegun fire that was hilariously accurate at that range.