This game

#1DARKTRINITYxxPosted 5/7/2012 9:31:54 AM
Rocks. Makes a nice change from MW and BF. I thought ghost warrior was good but this just blows it away.
---
360 GT : DTxx : SFXT MAIN : POISON : PLAYING : SKYRIM, FINALFANTASY XIII 2, MASS EFFECT 3, KOA THE RECKONING, THE WITCHER 2.
#2bhamacukPosted 5/8/2012 10:56:54 AM
Agreed. This is easily my favourite game and I'm having the most fun I've had in a game for years. Beats any CoD:MW and BF game hands down.

I love games where you have to be cautious and consider your movements and tactics rather than go guns blazing. I'm playing on the highest difficulty and it's just right. It doesn't take long at all to use the scope unassisted and make good estimates with headshots.

In fact it gets very tense sneaking around because the ai is so sharp. It's a very, very long time since I actually experienced tension and fear in a game, trying to move around undetected without getting killed.

Yep, loving it.
#3lightfighterPosted 5/8/2012 12:38:42 PM
Well-said bhamacuk.
I concur.
#4madorangePosted 5/9/2012 5:13:53 PM
The ai is so sharp it cuts itself!!!

You have to be kidding right?

The ai in this game is some of the poorest I have ever seen!

The run around on the spot, randomly shoot into objects and then they decide that they can see you from miles away even though you are well hidden AND hit you from miles away with a machine gun!?!??

The game is one of the laziest re-hashes ever made!

They would have been better off re making the first one with a little HD magic and released it on Xbox live / PSN.

If they had done that, they would have gained more respect and support.

And before you start.... Yes I paid £40 for this crap and even the bonus mission is pathetic !

They should be ashamed.

Just sayin
---
Sent from my iPod touch via PowerFAQs 1.9