Bowling changes minds about Wii.

#1notfreakishPosted 8/5/2011 6:20:10 AM
Back in CoD4 days he released this statement:
"Wii does not meet our objectives"'

“The Wii has grown so much as a platform. The great thing is Treyarch proved that you can have an awesome experience on the Wii with Call of Duty. They’ll actually be handling that for Modern Warfare 3.”
-Robert Bowling

Funny how much I hated IW with a passion back them to almost coming down to their studio and giving each of them a kiss. Almost.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ , have accepted him as your lord and savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this as your signature.
#2NoFearTFKPosted 8/5/2011 6:21:10 AM
Lol good find
---
Visit my official messageboard, Puzzle Slidez: LOLCat Edition!
#3dbcificationPosted 8/5/2011 6:41:49 AM
Derpity herp. They are basically acting the same, but sugar coating. Notice how he points out Treyarch is handling MW3. He was very quick to dump it off of IW.
---
Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.
If you ask about splitscreen or other things not possible by system limits, I will strangle you with words.
#4SilentXwingPosted 8/5/2011 10:07:53 AM
Will there be Kill Streaks in MW3 when it comes out this year for Wii?
---
Conduit 2 Code: 0518-8605-8878 (DarkXstriker)
I'm just like you but super sayin for EVER!
#5JackalfoxPosted 8/5/2011 10:58:09 AM
dbcification posted...
Derpity herp. They are basically acting the same, but sugar coating. Notice how he points out Treyarch is handling MW3. He was very quick to dump it off of IW.

Better for a Wii-experienced studio to work on the WIi version than someone who has never developed for the console.
---
"July 18th, 2011: remember this date, Capcom. The date you made a powerless, but extremely annoying enemy." - Professor Icepick (via Capcom Unity)
#6dbcificationPosted 8/5/2011 12:05:17 PM
Jackalfox posted...
dbcification posted...

Better for a Wii-experienced studio to work on the WIi version than someone who has never developed for the console.

I agree, but I really have zero love for IW.

@silentxwing - *facepalm
---
I fight my own fights. I just have the ToU on my side when I do. That's why I never lose. - sebya
#7Redundant_MWRPosted 8/5/2011 2:40:32 PM
dbcification posted...
Jackalfox posted...
dbcification posted...

I agree, but I really have zero love for IW.

@silentxwing - *facepalm

I actually wanted IW to make the wii version seeing as how bad and unoptomized BOwii was. hopefully we get the same post patch support that treyarch gave us up to like march
---
BO AC: 4791-9275-4622 Name: wP/Redundant Mk II Proud Member Of WolfPack ( Bring back M40 for BO 2/Mw3 ) Who Dares Wins- The Duke of Commando
#8Arcanine2009Posted 8/5/2011 2:52:39 PM
notfreakish posted...
Back in CoD4 days he released this statement:
"Wii does not meet our objectives"'

“The Wii has grown so much as a platform. The great thing is Treyarch proved that you can have an awesome experience on the Wii with Call of Duty. They’ll actually be handling that for Modern Warfare 3.”
-Robert Bowling

Funny how much I hated IW with a passion back them to almost coming down to their studio and giving each of them a kiss. Almost.

He can praise all he wants about Treyarch, yet he/IW still isn't making any of the CoD games on the Wii
---
http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/4351/20101101143026capture.png
#9SupahShnipaPosted 8/5/2011 6:50:10 PM
Basically what happened is;

IW/Activision didn't think that the effort required to port the game to the Wii would pay off with a large enough Profit.

Treyarch shows that it can.

Activision wants more money.

MW3 is coming to Wii.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#10dunkisPosted 8/5/2011 6:55:03 PM
Lol so essentially instead of saying that we're getting a port of MW2 this year, Treyarch is just going to jump right ahead and port MW3 for IW while they work on it. Fine by me. I respect Treyarch as a developer in all other aspects but I just hate their godawful weapons balance.
---
3DS 3394-3558-7825