Bowling changes minds about Wii.

#11SupahShnipaPosted 8/5/2011 7:05:56 PM
I respect Treyarch as a developer in all other aspects but I just hate their godawful weapons balance.

With IW games, while there are some OPed guns they are not end all be all guns. All guns are useful and have their own niche use.
---
www.youtube.com/Pur3Aw3Gaming
#12Aether_LyricPosted 8/5/2011 7:28:46 PM
Redundant_MWR posted...
I actually wanted IW to make the wii version seeing as how bad and unoptomized BOwii was.

....????

You think IW, a dev with 0 experience with the Wii will make a more optimized game than Treyarch, who has a dedicated & experienced Wii dev team? Black Ops is the furthest someone has ever taken a Wii game, I don't get why Treyarch gets this kinda hate
#13Auzzie_WingmanPosted 8/6/2011 3:00:23 AM
I'm not a fan or hater of the CoD series. It's a good way to kill time every now and then, as well as broadband.

I think we are going to see something epic. Each installment of CoD on Wii has been more outstanding than the last. Treyarch already knows by now how to make it work.

I have no fear that this will be successful on the Wii, as much as the other versions.
---
--- The Unofficial Citrus of the 3DS/Wii U Boards---3DS Friend Code: 1246 - 8736 - 6899
Golden Sun X Fire Emblem. You know you want it!
#14dbcificationPosted 8/6/2011 5:00:23 AM
Aether_Lyric posted...
Redundant_MWR posted...
I actually wanted IW to make the wii version seeing as how bad and unoptomized BOwii was.

....????

You think IW, a dev with 0 experience with the Wii will make a more optimized game than Treyarch, who has a dedicated & experienced Wii dev team? Black Ops is the furthest someone has ever taken a Wii game, I don't get why Treyarch gets this kinda hate

People who follow gaming channels on YouTube eventually start thinking like those gamers. Most everyone on YouTube is diehard IW > Treyarch, so I guess it rubs off.

Honestly, it's incredibly stupid to hate on Treyarch. Without them there wouldn't be ANY Call of Duty on the Wii.
---
I fight my own fights. I just have the ToU on my side when I do. That's why I never lose. - sebya
#15aiyobroPosted 8/8/2011 2:07:42 AM
"bro I wish more games came out for the wii"

"yea, but there are still those other games you have to play along with zelda and now modern warfare 3...

*TROLLFACE*...."
#16Phasmatis92Posted 8/8/2011 11:21:41 PM
"Black Ops is the furthest someone has ever taken a Wii game,"

Personally I found MWR more impressive, but one would assume the engine gets more optimised with use, so perhaps I'm mistaken.

Or maybe it's because with Black Ops Treyarch were making the game for the other platforms at the same time they were reworking it for Wii, while with MWR, (and this) they'll only have to rework existing assets from Infinity Ward.
#17I_am_AdeptPosted 8/9/2011 5:14:30 AM
SilentXwing posted...
Will there be Kill Streaks in MW3 when it comes out this year for Wii?

No it's simply too much for the Wii to handle.