Getting: ERROR CODE: 20100

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. Getting: ERROR CODE: 20100
5 years ago#1
What is this bullsquash? I keep getting this message:

ERROR CODE: 20100

Unable to connect to the internet. Confirm the internet settings of the Wii console.

I did an internet test from the Wii menu and it works. I reset the router, unplugged everything, restarted several times... and still nothing.

I see on the REAL forums a lot of people are getting this message starting today... but we don't know why.

Anyone able to get on? Or is anyone else getting this message? Last time I played was this morning at 1:00 a.m.
5 years ago#2
Servers are lagging because of an excessive amount of new people me thinks.
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
BO:4696-7731-2942
5 years ago#3
It means that the servers are full or unresponsive. It's nothing on your end.
My online names/ FCs are in my Quote
5 years ago#4
I was able to get on earlier.

Apparently code 20100 means that the servers are overloaded. so there are too many people online.
"Death solves all problems. No man-no problem."- Joseph Stalin
5 years ago#5
Ah.... I saw another thread on here about it now. Disregard this.

I just got a new message that said, "Communication error. Please try again".

If I DO get on, I better leave my damn system on!
5 years ago#6
Ive gotten it since day1, just keep swimming just keep swimming and it will all work out in the end.
Rock is dead long live paper and scissors, also i bet your all bacon!!!! Honored member of GOJIRA!!!!!!!!!!!
5 years ago#7
Holy crap, thanks for the quick replies!
5 years ago#8
Tabor21 posted...
Holy crap, thanks for the quick replies!

Merry Christmas.
Rock is dead long live paper and scissors, also i bet your all bacon!!!! Honored member of GOJIRA!!!!!!!!!!!
5 years ago#9
I JUST got on. It took about an hour of trying -- which particularly sucked because it kept resetting me to the MAIN menu, which literally takes about 1 minute in duration before you can try to connect again.

It says there are only 6,939 people on right now... if that's the maximum for these servers -- yikes.

I bet the max is 7,000 and that's why no one can get on. lol.
5 years ago#10
Tabor21 posted...
I JUST got on. It took about an hour of trying -- which particularly sucked because it kept resetting me to the MAIN menu, which literally takes about 1 minute in duration before you can try to connect again.

It says there are only 6,939 people on right now... if that's the maximum for these servers -- yikes.

I bet the max is 7,000 and that's why no one can get on. lol.

Im trying to get on right now so, wish me luck.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. Getting: ERROR CODE: 20100

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived