Assault juggs

#1Ragzie_Posted 3/8/2012 7:46:19 AM
so i decided to try them out for the first time, first time i got it i ended up throwing my care package on top of a building. sad face.
second time i got it, before i could get my second kill someone stuck me with a semtex and i died :(

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
back to 7/9/12
---
MW3 FC:3928-5980-9305 |[Ragzie]|
NiPclan.tk bom chicka wah wah
#2CRANIUM912Posted 3/8/2012 7:51:47 AM
Ragzie_ posted...
so i decided to try them out for the first time, first time i got it i ended up throwing my care package on top of a building. sad face.
second time i got it, before i could get my second kill someone stuck me with a semtex and i died :(

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
back to 7/9/12

This is why i prefer Pavelow. I average way more kills with it...especially since i can keep on shooting while it does its thing.
#3sahlbackPosted 3/8/2012 8:17:24 AM
I <3 Pavelow, juggs move so slow, they are boring.
---
WiiKing ~ N3R0S
#4SilentXwingPosted 3/8/2012 9:56:44 AM
Next time when your trying to get your Juggernaut Armor, throw it somewhere safe where know one ever goes.
---
Black Ops Wii: 3254-0770-9103 Name: Dark_Striker
http://www.youtube.com/user/ForgottanXsoul?feature=mhee
#5Cubfan082Posted 3/8/2012 10:46:39 AM
sahlback posted...

My use of Blindeye and a Javeline also loves your Pavelow, thus making your streak not kill me and I get XP and Support point streaks from it, THX!

In nub lobbies the choppers are great, against players with a pulse they will end up marginalizing your effectiveness. Nothing funnier to me that sitting on a EMP waiting for a camper to put up the Overwatch / Pavelow combo, and I just Javeline the over watch before it does anything and EMP the Pavelow 2 seconds after called in.
---
I never thought I would die like this, but I had always hoped.... - Fry regarding death by Snu-Snu
#6sahlbackPosted 3/8/2012 5:04:15 PM
Cubfan082 posted...
sahlback posted...

My use of Blindeye and a Javeline also loves your Pavelow, thus making your streak not kill me and I get XP and Support point streaks from it, THX!

In nub lobbies the choppers are great, against players with a pulse they will end up marginalizing your effectiveness. Nothing funnier to me that sitting on a EMP waiting for a camper to put up the Overwatch / Pavelow combo, and I just Javeline the over watch before it does anything and EMP the Pavelow 2 seconds after called in.

It's funny that choppers still gives so many kills, but I'm glad if you survive Cub, we need you on this board. Imagine if you had Javeline on BOG aiming on flag B. lol
---
WiiKing ~ N3R0S
#7ZvolTxPosted 3/8/2012 6:42:03 PM
Cubfan082 posted...
sahlback posted...

Support noob. Lern 2 shot
---
Check me out on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/user/ZvolTx
Official buttslapper of the Secret Cool People's Board
#8JLew1415Posted 3/8/2012 7:43:16 PM
^ GE scrub.
---
JLew [RAF] MW3 AC: 5372-0011-9525 BO AC: 3512-5190-9752
#9ZvolTxPosted 3/8/2012 7:58:13 PM
^scrub in general.

Your just mad cuz I'm better than you at everything including art and crafts and the guitar.
---
Check me out on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/user/ZvolTx
Official buttslapper of the Secret Cool People's Board
#10BrewCityBanditPosted 3/8/2012 8:06:54 PM
JLew1415 posted...
^ GE scrub.

And his use of English is questionable at best!

ZvoLtx posted...
Support noob. Lern 2 shot

Seriously, did you mean learn to shoot or learn to shot? Sometime abbreviating words at will makes you sound, well, uneducated.

Secondly, if I am on a team full of randoms and were getting our butts handed to us and nobody is shooting down air support, I'm going to switch over to my support/stealth/javelin class. That way we at least get UAV's, C-UAV's as well as an EMP or two, and I can be the one that takes care of the enemies air support. To each their own, rage on Rambo.