Finally. The Dragunov is finally getting patched.

#1Arcanine2009Posted 5/1/2012 8:38:47 PM(edited)
Me reminding them once a month for the past 3-4 months finally got through the devs.

As promised I followed up with the MP design team on a number of weapon and game balance issues today:

Shotguns will remain at their current settings.

We shall begin testing of new Dragunov stats that buff the weapon but do not break the intra sniper class balance.

The radius of Dead Man's Hand efficacy will be reduced.

I'll update this forum wiith details and ETAs when I receive them from the team.

Cheers,

Too bad can't post in my Arcanine2013 account for some reason, and they are forcing me to link to a x-box live or PSN account. I don't have either (well my bro has a ps3 back at home). Was gonna remind them to just increase Drag's base damage from 70 to 90 (and silencer from 50 to 70).

We haven't gotten a gametuning patch since Feb. What's the chances we'll get another one? We need that infinite range LMG patch...

tl;dr version: Finally convinced the developers to patch the Dragunov. It's under testing right now. lol who knows if we'll ever get another gametuning patch for the Wii, though we badly need one, for that infinite range LMG patch at least.
---
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#2KoD_zodiacPosted 5/1/2012 10:38:02 PM
As someone who just started using the Drag, YEEEEEAAAAAHHHHH! It's a good gun, but seriously underpowered. Fun to use though, got it to level 7 last night lol.
---
MW3 Wii: S1+zodiac/YTube/imthezodiac PSN: imthe_zodiac
http://www.youtube.com/user/imthezodiac?feature=mhee
#3Arcanine2009(Topic Creator)Posted 5/1/2012 10:46:17 PM(edited)
I need about 500 headshots to get that 1000 headshot title. Could take a while. ._.

But I won't get to play with the wii till summer, as I don't have it with me.

Now hopefully we actually get a patch for the wii version... Made a thread. anyone wanna help support the cause for infinite lmg range, nerfing deadman's hand, etc like the hD versions?

http://www.callofduty.com/thread/200422578

---
#4DxMehDxPosted 5/1/2012 10:57:44 PM
WOW, WTF ACTUALLY CARES? Yeah, just you and the seven other people who use it.
---
I like Muse. People who also like Muse: 10.
#5Arcanine2009(Topic Creator)Posted 5/2/2012 12:24:16 AM(edited)
A lot of people care. Moreso on the Hd versions. Search videos on youtube how many people are complaining about how much the gun sucks. And it is a big accomplishment for me, as I almost single handley got it considered to be patched after asking for it for 3 months(I'm a freaking Wii owner), and its gonna happen for the HD versions first. I can be a happy for the HD owners at least, if it never gets on the Wii.

And I think we should get the LMGs patched on the Wii versions if possible, as I think its the most important gametuning update. All would be good though..

edit: looks like I got my account to work at the boards.
---
#6BirdPwNz100Posted 5/1/2012 11:52:37 PM
DxMehDx posted...
WOW, WTF ACTUALLY CARES? Yeah, just you and the seven other people who use it.

U mad bro?
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
http://prntscr.com/87cd9 <- LOL
#7fire_duelistPosted 5/2/2012 12:26:25 AM
Wouldn't it be more important to fix the rate of fire on all assault rifles?
---
3DS: 3265-5312-8532|Pokemon: Black Code: 1463-5999-1479
([]E[]) |-_-_-_( o ) Energy Tank Aquired!
#8falufaPosted 5/2/2012 4:42:23 AM
Now watch as the Wii version never gets this patch and you're stuck with the terrible, unbuffed Dragunov
#9Xobter_81Posted 5/2/2012 5:37:02 AM
Might start using the drag now. I still need them to patch the fmg's though.
#10QualiTPosted 5/2/2012 6:47:17 AM
ahhh crap, with DMH getting nerfed, final stand is gonna be more common... and i hate final stand, at least DMH was somewhat bearable by using blast shield, dem invincibility frames...
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.