48 Facts about Black Ops II

#1BobbyPwNz0521Posted 5/2/2012 8:23:30 PM
http://kotaku.com/5906808/48-things-that-you-should-know-about-call-of-duty-black-ops-ii

I cant wait to play as Mason's son. Cuz then I can go back to Black Ops 1, and suicide Mason and say, "HAHA! Your son was never born!"

>_>
---
History does not repeat itself. It rhymes.
Right now, on your body, there is at least one place that itches.
#2Arcanine2009Posted 5/2/2012 8:40:00 PM(edited)
Strikeforce seems interesting.. Basically RTS. But the allied A.I. from previous games--where they don't do anything, makes me shudder.

". So, they're pulling back features like create-a-class, killstreaks, and other features and reexamining them, challenging their assumptions of "what cows are sacred.""

this sounds reassuring. >_>
---
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#3Cubfan082Posted 5/3/2012 3:26:48 AM
Arcanine2009 posted...
Strikeforce seems interesting.. Basically RTS. But the allied A.I. from previous games--where they don't do anything, makes me shudder.

". So, they're pulling back features like create-a-class, killstreaks, and other features and reexamining them, challenging their assumptions of "what cows are sacred.""

It all sounds like the end of it being must buy to me...

They need to keep the strike chains in and just tweak the criteria, it is too much enjoyable customization to just toss out.

I hope that they will finally listen and stop resetting your weapon stats when you prestige, I am fine with earning the right to use them again, not fine with needing to unlock everything each time. And losing head shot stats has always been stupid.
---
I never thought I would die like this, but I had always hoped.... - Fry regarding death by Snu-Snu
#4DoomsSDPosted 5/3/2012 4:29:25 AM
Cubfan082 posted...
Arcanine2009 posted...

It all sounds like the end of it being must buy to me...

They need to keep the strike chains in and just tweak the criteria, it is too much enjoyable customization to just toss out.

I hope that they will finally listen and stop resetting your weapon stats when you prestige, I am fine with earning the right to use them again, not fine with needing to unlock everything each time. And losing head shot stats has always been stupid.

Hopefully, they're just going to be focusing on better balancing of perks etc. It sounds more like a fine tuning than a cull of features.

Either way, it really sounds like they're going to knock this one out of the park. It already sounds 100 times more ambitious than MW3.

Treyarch CoD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> IW CoD.
#5Arcanine2009Posted 5/3/2012 9:48:49 AM

People may find less motivation to use them, if weapon stats carry over though, once they reach the maximum total kills and headshots(unless they make it unlimited/very high #).
---
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#6Cubfan082Posted 5/3/2012 11:40:43 AM
Arcanine2009 posted...

People may find less motivation to use them, if weapon stats carry over though, once they reach the maximum total kills and headshots(unless they make it unlimited/very high #).

When you have emblems, camos, titles, etc that are tied to headshots earned with a weapon, to prestige and lose all of that progress is much less appealing to player who like such titles. It creates a competitive imbalance by requiring the player who prestige to re-earn pro perks and weapon attachments and profecienies.

Like I said, I am fine it I have to wait to level 45 or whatever to get my G36C back, but once I get there I should have everything how I left it and continue on with my headshot challenge progression. Restting it to zero is just dumb, especially since it leads to a competitive disadvantage early on.
---
I never thought I would die like this, but I had always hoped.... - Fry regarding death by Snu-Snu