Lets think of ideas that the Wii U tablet controller would be used on BO2 Wii U!

#1Arcanine2009Posted 5/10/2012 6:00:00 PM(edited)
1. Accessing custom class slots or scoreboards (thus not having to pause the game) while playing. Easy access of Menu in general really.

2. Huge/mini radar map. I think this could be nifty for team tactical modes, as well as kill streaks.

3. kill cams.. lol? I'm actually gonna really miss having no kill cams on the wii versions.. totally ruins stealth factor for sniping.. Oh well.

For me though, I think my biggest problem is picturing myself visually multitasking between the controller tablet screen and the tv screen for a live onlinemultiplayer game that requires fast reflexes. Otherwise.. Seeing how it matches up to wii+ nunchuck controls.
---
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
Always have something interesting to say. Even if its to yourself.
#2Shiranui777Posted 5/10/2012 7:31:23 PM
that tablets the most idiotic thing i've seen. It should stay wiimote not some ipad rip off
---
Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777Shiranui777
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMIws86ZLyk why i lost faith in humanity
#3DoomsSDPosted 5/10/2012 8:06:17 PM
Shiranui777 posted...
that tablets the most idiotic thing i've seen. It should stay wiimote not some ipad rip off

I'd rather wait and see what the tablet can actually do before I'd write it off. Remember how many people thought the Wii Mote was a joke when it was first revealed?

Besides, I'd see the tablet as more of a an inclusion and expansion of what the DS/3DS touch screen can do. I don't see it as a iPad rip off. Nintendo were doing the whole portable touch screen thing way before Apple FFS. I doubt Nintendo invented touch screen technology, but they sure as heck popularized it! They can experiment with it as much as they like as far as I'm concerned.
#4Arcanine2009(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2012 8:23:07 PM
I do have difficulty finding it to be as motionally sensitive as the wiimote, mostly due to its shape... But I agree.. we shouldn't write it off just yet.
---
#5The_JasterPosted 5/10/2012 8:30:06 PM
its will be handy for things like this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fz3rInv7ps&feature=player_embedded#!
---
"nothing worse than seeing a fat man weep"
PSN: Shaolin_Jaster
#6Arcanine2009(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2012 8:37:08 PM
The_Jaster posted...
its will be handy for things like this: !

Niice.
---
#7AZHood321Posted 5/10/2012 8:41:54 PM
I don't see the tablet doing any justice for COD titles. While I do see its uses, it's not drastically changing or adding elements to how the game is played.

Going off of first impressions, I think the success of the Wii U will be determined by how well developers utilize the tablet. Otherwise it will lose steam with the release of the next consoles from Microsoft and Sony
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/AZHood321
#8BrownsM1Posted 5/10/2012 8:46:39 PM
I'm pretty sure they'll keep the motion controls for COD games on the Wii so basically I'd just like to see it used as a mini map or something like that.
---
them1clan.webs.com MW3 AC: 4785-7272-2170 xbox GT: TAILS DOLL M1
Before you die you see the Tails Doll ~ Can you feel the sunshine?
#9Arcanine2009(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2012 8:49:31 PM
I'm pretty sure they'll keep the motion controls for COD games on the Wii so basically I'd just like to see it used as a mini map or something like that.

Yeah, but I hard to imagine using it like a wiimote.. It's so.. wide. Don't think I've seen a demo of it being used as a motion device. But that one golf mini game that required the wiimote as well(Nintendo also officially recently released a patent0.. I guess we can use both in the same time.

waiting for that day when we get to cross-platform play.
---
#10Xenozoa425Posted 5/10/2012 8:52:16 PM
Playing on the toilet.
---
Project M Demo 2.0 <3
http://i.imgur.com/pmYMA.gif