The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Get 2 or more kills with a claymore, 50 times.

#1QualiTPosted 6/15/2012 3:12:39 PM
I have no idea how too even do this once....... unlike C4, RPG and grenades, this just seems stupid.........

GG
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
#2nitttPosted 6/15/2012 4:51:40 PM
Find the enemy cluster, plant a claymore close by, hope there are two people nearby and BOOM! Otherwise, just keep planting those claymores. Plus that is the first time I heard of that challenge. I remember it was called "ClayMORE" but I never heard you have to do this repeatedly.
---
Recently Finished Game: Tales of Graces f - Lineage and Legacy (PS3)
Curren Game: Xenoblade Chronicles (Wii), Valkyria Chonicles (PS3)
#3QualiT(Topic Creator)Posted 6/15/2012 4:54:57 PM
nittt posted...
Find the enemy cluster, plant a claymore close by, hope there are two people nearby and BOOM! Otherwise, just keep planting those claymores. Plus that is the first time I heard of that challenge. I remember it was called "ClayMORE" but I never heard you have to do this repeatedly.

The challenge is under 'precision' and its underneath 'Multi-RPG' or above it, i dunno.... but you have too do it 50 times, which is really dumb e.e

Apart from the fact that I dont use claymores, there doesnt seem to be any real skill/strategy involved, whereas I could nil 2 guys by thrwing C4 at them or in a room, I cant do that with a claymore.

This challenge is dumb...
---
All Things Require Sacrifice.
#4KraaaaatosPosted 6/15/2012 6:30:55 PM
I've gotten double kills with the claymore a couple times. Just put it down in a very high traffic area that's hidden and hope for the best.
#5nogaemsPosted 6/16/2012 1:10:13 AM
I wish that worked in real life too.
---
good
#6ZimbabweBobPosted 6/16/2012 7:59:17 AM
Kraaaaatos posted...
I've gotten double kills with the claymore a couple times. Just put it down in a very high traffic area that's hidden and hope for the best.

Pretty much this. This isnt a challenge you can chase since it's blind luck mostly. Maybe play objective modes and mine the choke points from/to objectives?
---
"I kick ass for the Lord!"- Father McGruder
MW3 FC:0697-5894-6879 COD BO:1828-2895-7645 MHT:3HYE7P