Modern Minions - Hero <3 JeY

#51M_dragon159Posted 7/13/2012 9:17:26 PM
Lord_Xandros posted...
Megablocks > Lego

T . T

Btw, been waay to freakin' busy the last two weeks, so much that it feels like summer's 'bouta end. Dang...

Sumbody said sumthin 'bout MW3? Too lazy to read old posts and reply rite now lol
---
3DS: 1891 - 1378 - 1379
GT: Long n complicado; it's default ;D
#52JyatV8VantagePosted 7/13/2012 9:34:10 PM
i spent $0 on nothing :D
---
GT: Marklovski PSN: jyat_audi
#53The_JasterPosted 7/13/2012 9:50:14 PM
Oh_Tree_Tree_Oh posted...
The_Jaster posted...
I bought Batman arkham asylum..................................................................... 17.35

xD

Good choice

no love for the wii & 3ds game? ;) yeah it may be a while before I play batman, I have 2 months before GOTY edition of Arkham City is out though which gives me plenty time.

Also the total of all 3 games came to 17.35 (not sure if that was clear or not)
---
"nothing worse than seeing a fat man weep"
PSN: Shaolin_Jaster
#54JyatV8VantagePosted 7/14/2012 12:11:28 AM
hey, i'd pull out my wii and play MH3 if people actually would be online and play!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dx
---
#55Theepowerc0rePosted 7/14/2012 12:24:06 AM
M_dragon159 posted...
Lord_Xandros posted...
Megablocks > Lego

T . T

Btw, been waay to freakin' busy the last two weeks, so much that it feels like summer's 'bouta end. Dang...

Sumbody said sumthin 'bout MW3? Too lazy to read old posts and reply rite now lol

I asked if it was the same old or if it was any better..
#56Oh_Tree_Tree_OhPosted 7/14/2012 7:42:53 AM
The_Jaster posted...
Oh_Tree_Tree_Oh posted...
The_Jaster posted...
I bought Batman arkham asylum..................................................................... 17.35

xD

Good choice

no love for the wii & 3ds game? ;) yeah it may be a while before I play batman, I have 2 months before GOTY edition of Arkham City is out though which gives me plenty time.

Also the total of all 3 games came to 17.35 (not sure if that was clear or not)

It was clear, I just don't care about anything besides Batman. I'm thinking of picking up the GOTY too even though I had already owned and played the regular edition back when it came out.
---
PSN beach bum lyfe.
http://images.memegenerator.net/instances/500x/9692638.jpg
#57LegoLegend(Topic Creator)Posted 7/14/2012 4:38:31 PM(edited)
Lord_Xandros posted...
Megablocks > Lego

Come with me if you want to live.

Liberty, you should think about getting Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes. The voice acting gives the story depth and you can free roam Gotham City.
---
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
So before telling people that they can't use their brain, make sure yours works first. - Xenozoa425
#58The_JasterPosted 7/14/2012 7:19:13 PM
The first lego batman game was great xD

I was playing some RDR tonight & ran into my first hacker in the game, guy was really annoying but I did manage to kill him quite often with some finely aimed dynamite.

Thankfully a few folks I know invited me to their game so I got rid of him.
---
"nothing worse than seeing a fat man weep"
PSN: Shaolin_Jaster
#59JyatV8VantagePosted 7/14/2012 9:15:47 PM
LegoLegend posted...
Lord_Xandros posted...
Megablocks > Lego

Come with me if you want to live.

Liberty, you should think about getting Lego Batman 2 DC Super Heroes. The voice acting gives the story depth and you can free roam Gotham City.

Um....it's actually "come with me if you want to survive" direct quote from Witness by Cerf, Mitiska, and Jaren feat Rank 1
---
#60LegoLegend(Topic Creator)Posted 7/15/2012 9:19:34 AM
Jyat, you never watched Terminator 2: Judgment Day!? What is wrong with you!?
---
I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
So before telling people that they can't use their brain, make sure yours works first. - Xenozoa425