As BO2 nears... I'm gonna really miss CoD series on the Wii.

#21like2napPosted 8/24/2012 1:02:35 AM
"-fun small personable/awesome community"

The community is the biggest problem with these games. The people playing the game are what ruin it. Tons of hackers and akimbo noobs. Those are the only things that prevent a match from being fun for me. Hacking and akimbo. Take those out and every match would be a blast. I know akimbo is a part of the game , but that doesn't mean someone isn't a douche for using it.

I'm glad the Wii U is coming. The lack of support for these games, regardless of the reason for said lack of support, got old two years ago. I won't miss much about playing COD on the Wii. As long as COD on the Wii U has Wii remote controls, and a solid banning system for hackers, I'll be happy. Sure the games will have issues like always, but it's the people that ruin them. An out-of-map glitch is only a problem if some jackass takes advantage of it.
#22Arcanine2009(Topic Creator)Posted 8/25/2012 2:59:47 AM
By community, I'm talking about regs from messageboard communities like gamefaqs and wiiunite.
---
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#23Arcanine2009(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2012 11:40:46 AM
Wow. Looks like the foregrip attachment in BO2, for ARs, SMGs, and LMGs, only reduces recoil when ADSing. >___>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRZKppI5xD0

More reason to run adjustable stock and foregrip together than.
---
Less is more. Everything you want, isn't everything you need.
#24EazyERockPosted 9/4/2012 10:50:06 AM
Arcanine2009 posted...
- played BO on the PS3 last night for the first time, and I just thought the controls were god awful! Dual analog turning speeds really slow, and the amount of buttons and the placement itself were just really bad and hard to get used to.

PS3 is probably THE worst system to play FPSs on.. the controller is terrible..
---
not changing this sig until RG3 wins Rookie of the Year
#25KoN_WustyPosted 9/6/2012 5:48:26 PM
I dropped dat sh*t after MWR
---
PSN: ehhWustY47 Steam: xWusty
[Van City 4 Lyfe]
#26BirdPwNz100Posted 9/6/2012 9:08:08 PM
MWR was the shiiiznitz. I miss MWR days so much, I miss playing with the old vets that left the Wii completely after BO was announced.
---
PSN: oBirdPwNz-
http://prntscr.com/87cd9 <- LOL
#27BuggybearPosted 9/7/2012 12:13:59 PM
EazyERock posted...
Arcanine2009 posted...
- played BO on the PS3 last night for the first time, and I just thought the controls were god awful! Dual analog turning speeds really slow, and the amount of buttons and the placement itself were just really bad and hard to get used to.

PS3 is probably THE worst system to play FPSs on.. the controller is terrible..

Got me a FragFX Shark controller. Actually helps me to get a positive KDR, but it still isn't as good as a wiimote....I feel sort of sorry for the fools that have to deal with the standard controllers, but then.... I win. :-b
---
Warning: does not play well with others.
MWii3: AC 1375-4057-6029, IGN [HELL]BEAR[CH]