In the 22 and a hlaf days I have played this game......

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. In the 22 and a hlaf days I have played this game......

User Info: QualiT

QualiT
4 years ago#1
Not one single teammate of mine has ever gotten a MOAB (except for teammates I have been partied with).

Yet I stumbled upon 3 consecutive games today where a MOAB was in the process of being dropped (2 of them were blantantly hacking though).

nt.

And yes that is alot of time xD

EDIT: should say half and not hlaf... eh.
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif

User Info: bsbalIa09

bsbalIa09
4 years ago#2
Play more GE or kick cubsis's bud.
-TET-bsballa09 [Chief Troll Assistant]
PSN: bsballa09 tetclam.enjim.con

User Info: TQ_NintyNoE

TQ_NintyNoE
4 years ago#3
This wasn't by any chance someone called x_oTempTed_x?

I joined this guy, didn't seem like he was cheating, but did fire the MK14 like it was a machine gun and also very accurately- very quick trigger finger. As I joined the lobby people were already talking about his previous MOAB. I was on his team the next match and he got 37-0 with a MOAB in about 4 minutes.

He was talking through his microphone, running a very in-depth commentary about his profile stats and weapons, but his headset speaker was broken and he couldn't hear anyone else. I congratulated him on the match and he said "I can't hear you if you're calling me a noob". Kinda seemed like he had some sort of aspergers or something. Fantastic player but sounded like he was a bit demented, like he was playing a real war game and it really mattered or something and that he had to run a commentary even though he wasn't directly talking to anyone.

I can tell he wasn't cheating because when I played him I stopped him getting a MOAB countless times and managed to get him when other cheating people turn around and get me beforehand.
On Gamespot, not Gamefaqs.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  3. In the 22 and a hlaf days I have played this game......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived