4-Player Split Screen

#1JJohnson7474Posted 9/8/2012 10:26:44 PM
Does anybody know if this game will have 4-player split screen? I know the first one didn't have this feature but I'm hoping this one does. All the interviews and commentated gameplay I've seen doesn't mention this at all.
#2CrayonmuffinPosted 9/8/2012 10:29:00 PM
Someone does mention it somewhere..too many videos to find which one. But I've only heard it specifically mentioned that it will be 2 player split screen and not four.
---
360 only ATM. I need a new PC.
Currently awaiting: Borderlands 2, Dishonored, XCOM:Enemy Unknown, Halo 4, Black Ops 2.
#3CruorComaPosted 9/8/2012 10:29:13 PM
I doubt it. It's an obsolete means of multiplayer.
---
Gamertag: LordMahemium - RIP Sparky
Colorado, take the first step for all of us: Vote Yes on Amendment 64
#4joshawakkaPosted 9/8/2012 10:55:06 PM
CruorComa posted...

Also known as the poor mans multiplayer
---
GT: joshawakka
#5Ih8uguysPosted 9/8/2012 11:08:24 PM
its only 2 player split screen.

Outdated sure, but I still use splitscreen and systemlink fairly often. Sad that so many games even skip system link.
---
I'm not your buddy, guy.
#6Radiant_Sol12Posted 9/8/2012 11:15:53 PM
The game is way too demanding to broadcast it 4 separate times. Since Borderlands has graphics that don't hold down the system too much, it can play 2p split-screen, never 4 player though.
---
"If the Illusive Man was voice by Charlie instead of Martin he'd be snorting coke off Miranda's ass." -Revan73
GT: Radiant Sol
#7Khaos_KingPosted 9/8/2012 11:42:37 PM
joshawakka posted...
CruorComa posted...

Also known as the poor mans multiplayer

When you ladies get older, you will understand what split-screen is all about. It is for tournaments, parties, and drinking-games. You need to have friends IRL, so maybe you won't ever understand. I pity the foo!
---
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site.
#8CaoSlayerPosted 9/9/2012 12:08:03 AM
CruorComa posted...

Beats playing with online with random by a far mile.
---
Caoslayer, butchering english language since 6/9/2001
#9bazz_aaronPosted 9/9/2012 1:40:16 AM
CruorComa posted...

My god that entire sentence makes me sad.

Some of the best nights of my teens was busting out the beers and some split screen golden eye.
#10Topdog75Posted 9/9/2012 2:32:32 AM
4 player split-screen for campaign is pretty rare especially for a fps game, the only game I've seen that on recently was Halo Reach and that required a glitch that could damage your Xbox due to the amount of resources being loaded...
---
"Marcus needs to go home and put on the rest of his damn beard." -SmokingGhost on Gears of War