"Do No Harm" quest in Sanctuary... How do I complete it?

#1Oni_TatsujinPosted 9/18/2012 2:16:13 PM
Okay, so I got the quest from Dr. Zed, whacked his patient and got an Eridium Shard, and he told me to go talk to Tannis. So I did that, and now the quest objective is stuck on "Talk to Tannis" with a checkmark on it. There's no marker for where to go now, nor does the quest text say anything new.

How do I complete this?
---
The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA.
www.youtube.com/user/Terrafuror - Gimme a view, sweet cheeks ;)
#2Apl_JPosted 9/18/2012 2:17:04 PM
You have to progress far enough in the story to unlock the Crimson Raiders HQ. That's where Tannis is. Just do story missions for now.
#3Oni_Tatsujin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2012 2:24:43 PM
I said I already talked to Tannis. She gave me her spiel that it was unrefined and Earl wouldn't accept it, yadda yadda... But now, nothing's happening. I've talked to Zed, Tannis, Moxxi, Marcus, EVERYONE in Sanctuary but I can't figure out how to complete this quest. Again, the objective is stuck on "Talk to Tannis", with a checkmark indicating it is complete.
---
The SAFE was slain in battle. A great flaming nautical pyre carries it off to VAULTHALLA.
#4Oni_Tatsujin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2012 2:41:42 PM
Okay, I just quit and restarted the game and it's still not working. What do I do? Surely, someone around her has already completed this. Please tell me... I'm starting to think it's a glitch D:
---
#5MayhemersPosted 9/18/2012 2:47:33 PM
From reading what someone else posted, it sounds like it could be a glitch and you need to reach the Crimson Raiders HQ before taking on the mission.
---
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
#6Oni_Tatsujin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2012 2:52:04 PM
Okay, okay... The Crimson HQ is that building in Sanctuary, where I looted the safe for the ECHO, right? If so, I definitely got the "do no harm" quest AFTER that.

What am I missing out on if I just don't get this quest done? Hopefully nothing big... Like, per say, turning found shards into bars. That'd suck.
---
#7SamieFishPosted 9/18/2012 2:56:10 PM
It's Glitched :( I restarted the game because of it

http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=148812

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/638784-borderlands-2/64076165
#8Oni_Tatsujin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/18/2012 3:02:48 PM
Well, dang. Until Gearbox launches a patch, I guess I'll get the other three characters up to Sanctuary in the meantime. I am seriously OCD about stuff like this... Gonna get me some badass points!
---