The Fridge frozen Dalh box

#1lastchild076Posted 9/25/2012 4:23:40 PM
There's a frozen Dahl chest in the Fridge I think near the Rat place. Behind it there is a carving of a giant beast holding a Dahl sign. Is this chest just decor reachable is it obtainable? If so, how? Thanks.
#2Perfect GokuPosted 9/25/2012 4:27:42 PM(edited)
There's a quest for it. It started from a drop from a Goliath somewhere else in the Fridge after I went through that entire section and killed Rakkman.
---
Important Time Saving Tip: I've been using this name on the internet for 8 years now. I don't watch DBZ and haven't for several years now.
#3FlowlingPosted 9/25/2012 4:33:02 PM
It's attached to an undiscovered quest that only a Goliath in the area can trigger. Fastest way to find the correct one is to start from the fast travel curve to the right and run along the road toward the frozen lake. Once you get near the weapons chest straight ahead of you hang a left and venture down to the lower level. One of the Goliaths that spawn with the Rats should drop necessary echo to start it.

You can't find the area just head straight for the lake and keep searching until a wave of Rats spawn nearby then kill them and search to see if the echo dropped.
---
"Like the rest of the world, Skyrim fans want to bang fictional vampires and werewolves." - Retneug