Elevator in Sawtooth Couldron?

#1HighpitchsoloPosted 9/25/2012 10:41:46 PM
How can I get it running? The platform is at the top, and the button to lower it is red, so it doesn't work. I have quest markers leading me to the top, but I can't get up there.. Is there a power switch somewhere nearby that I am missing?
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#2GoombaXPosted 9/25/2012 10:44:17 PM
same here i raged quit cause i couldnt get it started.
---
Pro tip : Thats not how I would do it
#3XaerotheReaperPosted 9/25/2012 10:44:25 PM
Keep doing the story. It will happen during the course and then you can get the ! up there. It's a quick quirky side mission. Drove me crazy to.
---
People are dead. We need guns.
XBL: Xaero Dumort ; PSN: TheNeutrachrist
#4Highpitchsolo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/25/2012 10:47:23 PM
XaerotheReaper posted...
Keep doing the story. It will happen during the course and then you can get the ! up there. It's a quick quirky side mission. Drove me crazy to.

I aleady have several quests in this area, some of them are telling me to go to the top, but I can't. Do I have to wait for a different quest to let me use the elevator?
---
Stop taking exactly what I'm saying and repeating it as if its exactly what I said because it is. -Cryptospuridium
#5AceDiamondEXPosted 9/25/2012 10:49:56 PM
You need the story mission "Toil and Trouble" to get up there. Make sure you are following that mission. You start it in the Eridium Blights and then you get sent to Sawtooth to do random objectives that will get you up there. "Toil and Trouble" must be finished to reach the top.
---
R.I.P SsjStonerFour20... Keeping the other-side safe from the Zombies for the rest of eternity. Be there when I can man...XBL-Acediamondex