I think I broke bunker

#1NinjaYuffie164Posted 3/18/2014 2:46:57 PM
So I was doing some bunker runs on tvhm just trying to get heads. I got nothing at all the first few runs. Then on only the fifth try, he drops a 94% sham. The very next run, he drops a sledge shotgun and gunerang. I thought this guy was stingy!
#2drake_skullPosted 3/18/2014 2:49:31 PM
I was expecting something about him getting stuck on the waterfall or mysteriously floating up into the air in his death throws instead of his usual thing. Fun though. I have had rather good stretches with him.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
https://soundcloud.com/shake-like-e
#3Kurgan777Posted 3/18/2014 3:06:31 PM
I actually DID break BNK-3R one day, he flew off into the mountains and never came back.
---
What's the purpose in owning a Grenade Launcher?
The sheer inability to continue life without it ! ! !
#4drake_skullPosted 3/18/2014 3:29:05 PM
Kurgan777 posted...
I actually DID break BNK-3R one day, he flew off into the mountains and never came back.

I have had him get stuck multiple times, I have had him float up into the air and spew the loot into the abyss, I have had him do a round the world tour for like 20 minutes without landing. I have never had him fly away and not come back though.
---
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
#5KaznastyPosted 3/19/2014 2:50:24 PM
drake_skull posted...
I was expecting something about him getting stuck on the waterfall or mysteriously floating up into the air in his death throws instead of his usual thing.

I was expecting TC to be using B0re and not know why he's dying in 3 shots and making a huge racket doing it...
---
"Hot dog down a skag den."
- Scooter
#6drake_skullPosted 3/19/2014 3:44:05 PM
Kaznasty posted...
drake_skull posted...
I was expecting something about him getting stuck on the waterfall or mysteriously floating up into the air in his death throws instead of his usual thing.

I was expecting TC to be using B0re and not know why he's dying in 3 shots and making a huge racket doing it...

I may have done that the very first time I fought him, I played Zer0 first. When I got to him with my next character I was actually confused for a sec when he didnt instantly die lol. I figured it out later though. That was back like days after the game came out though.
---
#7NinjaYuffie164(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 7:29:53 PM
In retrospect, probably should have used a different topic title. But at the time I was clearly amazed at getting not only three legendaries in a row, but two in the same run that are not even part of the normal loot pool. Not bad for doing some farming runs just to have something fun to do while folding laundry.
#8drake_skullPosted 3/19/2014 7:34:45 PM
NinjaYuffie164 posted...
In retrospect, probably should have used a different topic title. But at the time I was clearly amazed at getting not only three legendaries in a row, but two in the same run that are not even part of the normal loot pool. Not bad for doing some farming runs just to have something fun to do while folding laundry.

Well best I have managed is like 3 in 5 runs(or was it 4, tbh wasn't paying that much attention and did 5 runs without checking till the last run).
---
#9ValensGhostPosted 3/20/2014 1:45:17 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10ValensGhostPosted 3/20/2014 4:29:29 AM
This thread got me thinking "I have an hour and a half to kill before I need to give a friend of mine a ride to work, so why not farm BNK-3R for a bit?"

10 runs in, another Sham.

6 months. SIX... FREAKIN'... MONTHS I was farming this jerk. 800+ kills. Never saw one. Now I get 3 in about 50 runs over a week and a half. W.T.F!?

Don't get me wrong, I'm NOT complaining. I'm happy my perseverance is finally paying off. It's good to know this thing actually exists and that it's not just some joke that everyone but me is in on. But still... WTF!?

:sigh: Random is random is very frustrating. Except when it isn't.
---
TA