Frost/Ice/Snow Ammunition?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Frost/Ice/Snow Ammunition?

User Info: ultradude2345

ultradude2345
5 years ago#1
Ammo that would freeze enemies and make them extremely susceptible to shattering.All subsequent attacks would also deal bonus damage to frozen enemiesShielded/Very large enemies are slowed temporarily with a light blue hueFrost Rain grenades would have a blizzard effectFrost emblem would be a snowflakeBeing hit with Frost ammo will make the corners of the screen "freeze" and the player will be slowedSubsequent fire attacks do even more damage to frozen enemies

User Info: Gimark

Gimark
5 years ago#2
Spaces and periods are you're friend but back on topic that's a good idea.
How are you relevant you are just words on my computer screen.

User Info: Galuptis

Galuptis
5 years ago#3
The guy with the run-on sentence posted...

I agree.
poopy trip

User Info: OnslaughtOfGods

OnslaughtOfGods
5 years ago#4
It sounds like a good idea at first, but I would be annoyed to no ****ing end if every time I got shot by those guns I got freeze-stunned, or even if it was a rare occurrence. But that's just me.

However, in a game where running around, shooting enemies to kill and trying to dodge that next volley are all key to survival, I wouldn't like being made a sitting duck by something I have no control over, especially when the same thing that made me an extremely easy target also makes me that much easier to kill.
GHOULS! ATACK THE CHURCH!
CRUSH! THE HOLY PRIEST!

User Info: Gimark

Gimark
5 years ago#5
If i remember correctly elemental effects didn't affect players in the first one. So I don't think they'll change that in the second.
How are you relevant you are just words on my computer screen.

User Info: Phoenixmon2

Phoenixmon2
5 years ago#6
It should make your aim really suck

like you're shivering

cuz it's cold

User Info: OnslaughtOfGods

OnslaughtOfGods
5 years ago#7
Gimark posted...
If i remember correctly elemental effects didn't affect players in the first one. So I don't think they'll change that in the second.

You remember correct- they didn't. Shock knocked your shields out quick, and fire and corrosive hit you for DoT, but no real vision or movement impairment.
GHOULS! ATACK THE CHURCH!
CRUSH! THE HOLY PRIEST!

User Info: CStrife07

CStrife07
5 years ago#8
Gimark posted...

For someone so nit-picky I'm surprised you didn't use the correct form of "your".

To the OP, when I started playing Borderlands I expected there to be ice elemental weapons and was shocked to find none but I couldn't think of any special effects but stun. I came into this topic with low expectations, so kudos to you for the surprisingly good and creative idea.

User Info: tDarkNinjat

tDarkNinjat
5 years ago#9
I think it would sound better as "cryo" ammo.
why is it that if TROLLS are semi-literate that all they seem to be able to do is make random grunts and roars.

User Info: ultradude2345

ultradude2345
5 years ago#10

tDarkNinjat posted...
I think it would sound better as "cryo" ammo.
---
why is it that if TROLLS are semi-literate that all they seem to be able to do is make random grunts and roars.

Yes. You are right

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Frost/Ice/Snow Ammunition?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived