What are the odds.....

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What are the odds.....
4 years ago#1
that this board will have more topics created by the launch date of BL2 (XX/XX/201X) than the number of topics created on the Skyrim board (currently 1335) by it's launch date (11/11/11).

GO.
4 years ago#2
not likely...skyrim is a bigger game
---
Games I am waiting for: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2
Official Knight of the White Stallion of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Board.
4 years ago#3
It's cause' I'm here.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/1548s40.jpg
R.I.P. Crapcom 1983-2011
4 years ago#4
GujinKami posted...
It's cause' I'm here.

And I'm here to counterbalance it, and decrease the number of topics.
---
~CynicalHobo
"Hating everyone and everything in this world since he became able to hate them."
4 years ago#5

post ALL the threads!!

4 years ago#6
and i'm on both to increase both.
---
why is it that if TROLLS are semi-literate that all they seem to be able to do is make random grunts and roars.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What are the odds.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived