More Endgame Content Please

#1SexyPorkinsPosted 8/19/2011 6:18:03 PM

I hope there is more endgame content in Borderlands 2. Crawmerax was fun and entertaining, but I would just like to see more content and variety. Thoughts?

#2GujinKamiPosted 8/19/2011 6:35:27 PM
I got 6 days (144 hours) on vanilla Borderlands alone. I'm sure they'll do fine with this.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/1548s40.jpg
R.I.P. Crapcom 1983-2011
#3BCLightning13Posted 8/20/2011 9:31:48 AM
i didn't like the fact that basically doing craw runs WAS the end-game. i'm ok with having huge bosses to fight for the best items, but if you gave me more of them i'd be happier, or maybe a reason to go through mad moxxi other than to get the trophies/achievements...
---
PSN: Droq13
#4GujinKamiPosted 8/20/2011 9:46:57 AM

i didn't like the fact that basically doing craw runs WAS the end-game. i'm ok with having huge bosses to fight for the best items, but if you gave me more of them i'd be happier, or maybe a reason to go through mad moxxi other than to get the trophies/achievements...

Well, since the patch came out, you can do runs in the Eridian Promatory, Skag Gully, or just about anywhere and still get some decent loot. Agree with you though, once the Knoxx DLC came out, for a good 4-6 months, we had nothing but Craw due to a bug where all the other wasteland didn't scale to Level 61.
---
http://i52.tinypic.com/1548s40.jpg
R.I.P. Crapcom 1983-2011
#5scorpio manPosted 8/21/2011 7:46:03 AM
GujinKami posted...
I got 6 days (144 hours) on vanilla Borderlands alone. I'm sure they'll do fine with this.

Agreed, plus they are listening to the fans so Iam sure there will be more endagme this time around
---
Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty
Xbox Live Gamer Tag - Polak Toma
#6MattheauPosted 8/22/2011 3:28:47 AM
It's not an MMO. If you killed Crawmerax, you probably have beaten everything already. That's it, you're done. They can't add an endless amount of unique, end game content forever. This is a game that is supposed to be enjoyable the whole time, not a "you must hit the level cap before you can do anything fun" game.
#7feliaroPosted 8/22/2011 5:43:55 AM
along with the co-op that everybody loves, i wouldnt mind seeing some better pvp stuff. Mabye like 4v4 in the towns that you go to. in the original i always wanted to do this in oldhaven
---
florins, glyphs, feathers, pages, etc. i got 'em all
#8scorpio manPosted 8/22/2011 8:29:12 PM
Mattheau posted...
It's not an MMO. If you killed Crawmerax, you probably have beaten everything already. That's it, you're done. They can't add an endless amount of unique, end game content forever. This is a game that is supposed to be enjoyable the whole time, not a "you must hit the level cap before you can do anything fun" game.

This is true but before all that dlc there was nothing, you beat the main story and that was it, they CAN add re-runable dungeons and bosses for loot and such, there is plenty they can do, it dosnt need to be a "mmo" to have a ton of end game content
---
#9MattheauPosted 8/23/2011 2:03:36 AM
they CAN add re-runable dungeons and bosses for loot and such, there is plenty they can do, it dosnt need to be a "mmo" to have a ton of end game content

Virtually everything was re-runable in Borderlands. Almost every boss respawns and all the enemies get put at a higher level after you reach nearly the end of playthrough 2. Basically, you are just complaining all the zones have story lines rather than them segregating off a random zone and not letting you into it until after you beat the game.
#10scorpio manPosted 8/23/2011 7:09:31 AM
Mattheau posted...
they CAN add re-runable dungeons and bosses for loot and such, there is plenty they can do, it dosnt need to be a "mmo" to have a ton of end game content

Virtually everything was re-runable in Borderlands. Almost every boss respawns and all the enemies get put at a higher level after you reach nearly the end of playthrough 2. Basically, you are just complaining all the zones have story lines rather than them segregating off a random zone and not letting you into it until after you beat the game.

No Iam not complaining about that at all your totally missing the point, those bosses didint drop anything useful and the dungeons were all very straightforward with no objectives or reason to run them ever again when you one shot everything
---