when will we see the black character?

#1hauntbotPosted 10/3/2011 7:29:33 AM
the black guy was the best support character, and a lot of fun to play as. im curious what the black guys special ability will be this time, since it looks like theyre making the new abilities really crazy. what do you guys think?
---
NV 4 LYFE!!!1111(not changing dis sig until fo4 comes out.... or my a.d.d. distracts me & i sig something stupid)
#2ILikeBigBoobiesPosted 10/3/2011 9:17:58 AM
I think it would be funny if instead of throwing the turrent he will be throwing a teleporter and a claptrap will emerge. It would be using the weapons that u equip it to use.
---
I'm an FBI agent (Federal Booby Inspector)
#3gamezrochardPosted 10/3/2011 6:53:12 PM
I think that you referring to him as the "black guy" and not his name, Roland, is wrong and you deserved to be mugged by Mexicans.
---
According to statistics, Gamefaq users miss my point 80% of the time.
"This is me waiting, and this is me waiting on drugs, HURRY THE F*** UP!"
#4stickboy2323Posted 10/4/2011 8:45:09 PM
gamezrochard posted...
I think that you referring to him as the "black guy" and not his name, Roland, is wrong and you deserved to be mugged by Mexicans.

Why Mexicans? Are you saying that all Mexicans are brutal street thugs? DAS RACSIS!!!
#5gamezrochardPosted 10/4/2011 9:45:11 PM
stickboy2323 posted...

Why Mexicans? Are you saying that all Mexicans are brutal street thugs? DAS RACSIS!!!

Are you quoting that small African American child on youtube who announces what is and isn't racist, in a way that makes him look illiterate?

THAT, my good sir, is racist. I'll forgive you if you go mug the TC.
---
According to statistics, Gamefaq users miss my point 80% of the time.
"This is me waiting, and this is me waiting on drugs, HURRY THE F*** UP!"
#6stickboy2323Posted 10/5/2011 4:19:32 AM
gamezrochard posted...
Are you quoting that small African American child on youtube who announces what is and isn't racist, in a way that makes him look illiterate?

THAT, my good sir, is racist. I'll forgive you if you go mug the TC.

Actually, I was making a reference to the small African American child from Wonder Showzen who one time said "That's racist!" in a quick edit after a animated bit satirizing the then popular wave of make-over/plastic surgery reality TV programs. But yes, we were probably thinking of the same kid.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/thats-racist#.Tow8083enXI
#7voiceless0_0Posted 10/6/2011 1:20:01 AM
The black guy was replaced by an asian guy, because videogame companies have come to realize that as long as there's one minority in a group of caucasians, nobody will complain.
---
Currently looking forward to:
Mass Effect 3, Diablo III, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Batman Arkham City.
#8hauntbot(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2011 5:54:03 PM
gamezrochard posted...

sorry i forgot his name, that doesnt make me racist. also, its *truxican*. get it right. sheesh.

anyways, anyone have any idea what the black characters special move will be this time? im hoping that you get to make time seem to slow down around you like when youre on drugs or something.

or maybe you can run and jump faster and higher than all the other characters for a limited period? that would work well with the shootey-healey ability he has. its awesome how ROLAND could always make sure the other characters got their fix of health and ammo. XD
---
NV 4 LYFE!!!1111(not changing dis sig until fo4 comes out.... or my a.d.d. distracts me & i sig something stupid)
#9drakonianwolf54Posted 10/7/2011 4:48:35 PM
He can hold up Marcus.
---
You may be a God here, but in the Real World, your just a B**** with a Keyboard!
GLORY TO THE RANDUMB SQUAD!!!