5th class: The Mechromancer

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. 5th class: The Mechromancer

User Info: Mushmello

Mushmello
4 years ago#11
I can't wait, <3 robots.
http://i52.tinypic.com/fxvu52.jpg

User Info: tDarkNinjat

tDarkNinjat
4 years ago#12
I did not expect this at all.

User Info: OnslaughtOfGods

OnslaughtOfGods
4 years ago#13
tDarkNinjat posted...
I did not expect this at all.

^

So stoked, Gearbox kicks ass
Even blood freezes in the winds of hell...and I hope it flips some skirts up too!- Brook

User Info: Mongul94

Mongul94
4 years ago#14

You know a developer is amazing when you're actually EXCITED for post launch DLC.

User Info: ICEman Morgs

ICEman Morgs
4 years ago#15
Mongul94 posted...
You know a developer is amazing when you're actually EXCITED for post launch DLC.

Isn't most post-launch DLC exciting? I'm pretty sure people usually get up in arms about Day 1 DLC.
ICEman Morgs' Ignore list: Making GameFAQs a better place.
GT: Morgneto

User Info: Mottaaja

Mottaaja
4 years ago#16
Imo it would be cool if Deathtrap was just a normal-looking claptrap (but black) who followed the Mechromancer around and once you activate her special ability, Deathtrap transforms into the one seen in the picture for a short while.
http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/7919/snailjet.gif

User Info: Zombie_Socks_96

Zombie_Socks_96
4 years ago#17
ICEman Morgs posted...
Mongul94 posted...

Isn't most post-launch DLC exciting? I'm pretty sure people usually get up in arms about Day 1 DLC.

They get pissy about it because they don't understand **** about the game industry and how they are made.
Full Sail Game Design Student
Games I Want: Lollipop Chainsaw, Borderlands 2, Bioshock: Infinite, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Gravity Rush
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. 5th class: The Mechromancer

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived