So about the Guardian Angel

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So about the Guardian Angel
3 years ago#1
Gearbox seems to really be pushing the idea (and I think they even officially stated it, not sure) that Lilith is the new Guardian Angel, that's fine and all, but I hope they explain what happened to the one from the first game.

Does anyone else want this? I can't be the only one who is curious about her.
---
Full Sail Game Design Student
Games I Want: Lollipop Chainsaw, Borderlands 2, Bioshock: Infinite, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Gravity Rush
3 years ago#2
"Guardian Angel" isn't a job. That's just a nickname for a specific character. Lilith can't be the new "Guardian Angel." At best, she can fulfill the same role in the plot, but that isn't the same thing.
3 years ago#3
the guardian angel is coming back. theres a video showing the search for the actor for lilith and in the video they show the guardian angels actor and say shes returning.
---
pray for deliverance!
3 years ago#4
Yeah, I don't think they mean literally.

More like a "guide"... like the GA was in B1.
---
Jill Valentine > You
3 years ago#5
I guess I should have put GA in quotes or been more clear, as that is what I meant.
---
Full Sail Game Design Student
Games I Want: Lollipop Chainsaw, Borderlands 2, Bioshock: Infinite, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Gravity Rush
3 years ago#6
I'm pretty sure the GA will be returning alongside Lilith.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
3 years ago#7
Well we know that Roland starts out in jail, I think the trailer shows Mordicai drunk on top of a tower, and Brick had his little sister to save.

My guess is Guardian Angel is somehow connected to the Sirens, and thats why Lillith shows up as a real person in cut scenes now.
---
XBL: Proximity85
"If belts hold up pants, but the pant loops hold the belt, who`s the real hero?"
3 years ago#8
Proximity42 posted...
Well we know that Roland starts out in jail, I think the trailer shows Mordicai drunk on top of a tower, and Brick had his little sister to save.

My guess is Guardian Angel is somehow connected to the Sirens, and thats why Lillith shows up as a real person in cut scenes now.

Agreed, nice job there.

I forgot completely about the GA...
---
(+) Boom
3 years ago#9
Perhaps the GA is a Siren. Each has unique powers so it wouldn't be that big of a stretch... Especially because we don't know their lifespans.
---
XBL GT- A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow to the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
3 years ago#10
That's a rather interesting theory...

So Lillith isn't 3D anymore, eh?
---
"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to crap on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. So about the Guardian Angel

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived