So about the Guardian Angel

#1Zombie_Socks_96Posted 4/14/2012 7:42:22 AM
Gearbox seems to really be pushing the idea (and I think they even officially stated it, not sure) that Lilith is the new Guardian Angel, that's fine and all, but I hope they explain what happened to the one from the first game.

Does anyone else want this? I can't be the only one who is curious about her.
---
Full Sail Game Design Student
Games I Want: Lollipop Chainsaw, Borderlands 2, Bioshock: Infinite, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Gravity Rush
#2MattheauPosted 4/14/2012 2:48:57 PM
"Guardian Angel" isn't a job. That's just a nickname for a specific character. Lilith can't be the new "Guardian Angel." At best, she can fulfill the same role in the plot, but that isn't the same thing.
#3Enderiv4Posted 4/14/2012 3:15:29 PM
the guardian angel is coming back. theres a video showing the search for the actor for lilith and in the video they show the guardian angels actor and say shes returning.
---
pray for deliverance!
#4DarquePosted 4/15/2012 10:27:12 AM
Yeah, I don't think they mean literally.

More like a "guide"... like the GA was in B1.
---
Jill Valentine > You
#5Zombie_Socks_96(Topic Creator)Posted 4/15/2012 12:10:36 PM
I guess I should have put GA in quotes or been more clear, as that is what I meant.
---
Full Sail Game Design Student
Games I Want: Lollipop Chainsaw, Borderlands 2, Bioshock: Infinite, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance, Gravity Rush
#6StaticPenguinPosted 4/16/2012 12:47:50 PM
I'm pretty sure the GA will be returning alongside Lilith.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#7Proximity42Posted 4/16/2012 1:39:17 PM
Well we know that Roland starts out in jail, I think the trailer shows Mordicai drunk on top of a tower, and Brick had his little sister to save.

My guess is Guardian Angel is somehow connected to the Sirens, and thats why Lillith shows up as a real person in cut scenes now.
---
XBL: Proximity85
"If belts hold up pants, but the pant loops hold the belt, who`s the real hero?"
#8StealthyGuy1Posted 4/24/2012 7:30:54 PM
Proximity42 posted...
Well we know that Roland starts out in jail, I think the trailer shows Mordicai drunk on top of a tower, and Brick had his little sister to save.

My guess is Guardian Angel is somehow connected to the Sirens, and thats why Lillith shows up as a real person in cut scenes now.

Agreed, nice job there.

I forgot completely about the GA...
---
(+) Boom
#9CharocksPosted 4/25/2012 3:48:44 PM
Perhaps the GA is a Siren. Each has unique powers so it wouldn't be that big of a stretch... Especially because we don't know their lifespans.
---
XBL GT- A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow to the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#10Epic_McDudePosted 4/27/2012 2:20:35 AM
That's a rather interesting theory...

So Lillith isn't 3D anymore, eh?
---
"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to crap on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)