Four player split screen?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Four player split screen?
3 years ago#1
Really would like to play with my three or four friends. Any idea if they'll have four player split screen this time?
---
The Bella's: the real BEAUTY of pro. wrestling!
http://i45.tinypic.com/fof68j.jpg
3 years ago#2
I would love it but I wouldn't get my hopes up. Save a few games, four player split-screen is all but dead.
3 years ago#3
Very unlikely, the common explanation is that 4-way split-screen is too taxing on the processor.
---
I want to know if this game is actually going to be realistic and allow you to get completely naked and go fight demons. - Brisashi on D3
3 years ago#4
Very unlikely, the common explanation is that 4-way split-screen is too taxing on the processor.

It's also too small. It'd be hard to focus like that. If only there was some way to system-link 4 consoles for local co-op...
---
"Being required to learn Java for a Comp Sci MAJOR is like being required to crap on a lawnmower to be an astronaut." -jleemero (Kodewerx)
3 years ago#5
Yeah, but sometimes it's hard to get a router, 4 TVs, 4 Xbox 360s, 4 copies of Borderlands, 4 ethernet cables, and 4 people together to play. I'm glad to hear we can finally play local 4-player with splitscreen though, it's a lot easier to convince one other person to buy the game than three.
---
walulegion.blogspot.com
Tons of fun awaits.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Four player split screen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived