is maya the only characters who can heal?

#1conbon112231Posted 5/2/2012 10:56:41 PM
topic
#2OnslaughtOfGodsPosted 5/3/2012 12:23:20 AM
Afaik, we don't have access to complete character perks, so there might be something like the Cauterize(that the one?) skill from Borderlands 1 where shooting a teammate healed them.
---
Even blood freezes in the winds of hell...and I hope it flips some skirts up too!- Brook
#3MattheauPosted 5/3/2012 2:34:38 AM
Salvador has self-healing.

OnslaughtOfGods posted...
Afaik, we don't have access to complete character perks, so there might be something like the Cauterize(that the one?) skill from Borderlands 1 where shooting a teammate healed them.

Yes, there is, it's called Restoration, it's one of Maya's skills.
#4OnslaughtOfGodsPosted 5/3/2012 8:31:18 AM
Mattheau posted...
Salvador has self-healing.

Yes, there is, it's called Restoration, it's one of Maya's skills.

I was referring to the other characters with my post, as the topic is inquiring whether or not Maya is the only character who can heal.
---
Even blood freezes in the winds of hell...and I hope it flips some skirts up too!- Brook
#5MattheauPosted 5/3/2012 1:06:42 PM
I was referring to the other characters with my post, as the topic is inquiring whether or not Maya is the only character who can heal.

I can't read your mind, you know. Your original post never referred to other characters.
#6OnslaughtOfGodsPosted 5/3/2012 3:45:34 PM
Mattheau posted...

I can't read your mind, you know. Your original post never referred to other characters.

It's inferable. I said "we don't have access to complete character trees". Character trees. Plural.
---
#7MattheauPosted 5/4/2012 1:46:15 AM
It's inferable. I said "we don't have access to complete character trees". Character trees. Plural.

You never said that. I can see your post and all it says is "topic"

Even if you did say that, which you didn't, "we don't have access to complete trees" does not mean "I am specifically asking if classes can heal other players, I am not asking about whether or not classes have self-healing."
#8OnslaughtOfGodsPosted 5/4/2012 2:15:34 AM(edited)
Mattheau posted...

You never said that. I can see your post and all it says is "topic"

Even if you did say that, which you didn't, "we don't have access to complete trees" does not mean "I am specifically asking if classes can heal other players, I am not asking about whether or not classes have self-healing."

...what? Please, learn English before you try to formulate a coherent sentence. What are you trying to say?

And my mistake, I said "character perks" not "character trees". Nevertheless, same exact thing

Edit: Oh sweet zombie ****ing Jesus, I'm not the TC you fool, I'm responding to the TC, or at least I was. Read closer
---
#9DarquePosted 5/4/2012 7:38:41 AM
ROFL - this thread is like a freaking train wreck XD

You know you shouldn't read it, but you just can't help yourself. XD
---
Jill Valentine > You
#10conbon112231(Topic Creator)Posted 5/4/2012 2:52:13 PM
damn it's just one simple question.