This game or Diablo 3?

#11booyakasha128Posted 5/24/2012 11:00:25 PM
Well, probably best to wait either way then imo. Diablo III looks great but there's too many issues with servers and whatnot that require patience, which you can't exactly afford.
---
My name is Booya, and tacos rule (b^_^)b
http://www.last.fm/user/booyakasha128
#12Mariobro38Posted 6/2/2012 10:13:43 PM
Diablo 3 is nice up until you reach the endgame. Then it becomes a rat race revolving around the auction house. Not really what I'd call "fun."
#13yamiYangPosted 6/2/2012 10:37:29 PM
Borderlands 2. Or any game that doesn't force you to be logged in a server in order to play alone. And before anyone asks, i love Diablo 1 and 2, i even own the expansion, but i will probably never buy the third one.
---
Hades has no fury like a fanboy betrayed
My 3DS FC: 1246-8789-4202
#14IlazulPosted 6/3/2012 7:42:27 AM
don't get diablo III

we've actually started playing borderlands again since D3 does everything it can to make you play solo. There's no point in co-op play in that game.
---
_ZOMG_
..\(o_O)/
#15LaManoNeraIIPosted 6/9/2012 10:47:55 AM
I'm thinking I'll get more longevity out of Borderlands 2. I enjoyed D3 but it's quite obvious the current Blizzard doesn't "get it" when it comes to the hack 'n slash genre like Blizzard North "got it" with the first two Diablos. It just doesn't have that "thing".

Gearbox "gets it" when it comes to this type of game. Borderlands 1 offered tons of content and was as addicting as D2. Boderlands 2 seems to be improving on it in every way, shape, and form. So I'm excited. I may even label Borderlands the "new Diablo". It's something new and unique just like Diablo was when it came out.

That being said, D3 is still a good, fun game. And Borderlands 2 isn't coming out for like 5 months, so it's not really that pressing of a decision.
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#16VrindlvinePosted 6/9/2012 10:59:09 AM
Id put money on Borderlands becoming a whole "thing" like Halo or CoD if they can market it to more groups outside just the usual buyers. Its got immense potential and thus money making ability.
#17Tiberius4327Posted 6/9/2012 2:46:48 PM
If you can only get one, then I'd suggest Borderlands 2. If you want a game like Diablo, have a look at Path of Exile. IMO it's a better sequel to Diablo 2 than Diablo 3 is and it's completely free. It's currently in an invite-only closed beta, but it's due to go to open beta in August.
---
Loyalty can't be bought at any price;
but it can be rented remarkably cheaply.
#18LaManoNeraIIPosted 6/9/2012 6:03:59 PM
Tiberius4327 posted...
If you can only get one, then I'd suggest Borderlands 2. If you want a game like Diablo, have a look at Path of Exile. IMO it's a better sequel to Diablo 2 than Diablo 3 is and it's completely free. It's currently in an invite-only closed beta, but it's due to go to open beta in August.

Or Torchlight 2. The "spirtual successor" to Diablo 2. Made by the same guys who made Diablo. Great game, tons of content, for only $20. Should be out sometime this summer.
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009