Is it wrong that I'm expecting this game to have at least one MLP reference?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is it wrong that I'm expecting this game to have at least one MLP reference?
4 years ago#1
Seriously guys, like it or not, those ponies are everywhere.

They seem just ripe for the picking.
TF2 is the greatest hat trading simulator ever
4 years ago#2
Maybe one of the guns will fire marks that look like the pony's symbols, or one of the characters will behave like pinky pie. I could see that happenning, actually.
Hades has no fury like a fanboy betrayed
My 3DS FC: 1246-8789-4202
4 years ago#3
I could actually see that happening, yeah. The one thing thing I wanted as red text was more music culture references, and we already saw the Pitchfork in one of the gameplay vids, so I'd expect a heck of a lot of references in this game.
ioioioioioio man
4 years ago#4
Lol Handsome Jack is gonna be a bronie. . .come to think of it, that would make kicking his ass all the more satisfying.
Whats a signature?
4 years ago#5
this is whats wrong with the borderland fanbase.
"just saiyan", since 2007 son
4 years ago#6
hauntbot posted...
this is whats wrong with the borderland fanbase.

Aye.
Lady luck. Be kind.
4 years ago#7
they can have as many mlp references they want so long as I can shoot all of them.
400% more awesome! Also, Torgue doesn't make their guns out of freakin' wood!!!!!!
4 years ago#8
MY GUN IS 20% COOLER!
GT: dark reaper 175
Fable 2 and Borderlands duper.
4 years ago#9
I'm expecting it. I'm hating it, and currently punching holes into drywall, but I'm expecting it.
This is my super "secret" board. Keep out.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565572
4 years ago#10
I'm betting the achievement for killing a boss in co-op will be called Friendship is Magic.
Necromancy is real. Jesus raised Lazurus from the dead, put his soul in the holy grail, and encoded the necronomicon in the form of the bible.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is it wrong that I'm expecting this game to have at least one MLP reference?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived