Does anyone here agree that Borderlands 2 has the craziest looking weapons?

#1zerooo0Posted 6/4/2012 11:39:52 PM
Topic

The weapons of Borderland 2 looks awesome. I love the design, and sound to them all. Seems like Gearbox went all out on the weapons.

Also Zero is gonna be my main person.
---
I hope people know that when they Troll, all they're Trolling is a Piece of Plastic.
#2AlleRacingPosted 6/5/2012 7:54:21 AM
I love how each manufacturer looks very distinct this time around. Just watching gameplay videos, I was easily able to tell which brand was which. The only one I had trouble with was Hyperion, which I almost mistook for Maliwan if not for the spin-y thing.
---
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://steamcard.com/do/nxe/AlleRacing.png
#3zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2012 9:58:51 AM
Oh yea, Im just sad that Im not gonna have enough cash to get this game day one. I will get this game though.
---
I hope people know that when they Troll, all they're Trolling is a Piece of Plastic.
#4Majin_Vegeta1Posted 6/5/2012 10:03:28 AM
Love the designs and love the bazillion guns. Playing as Axton and waiting to mow down poeople with my SMG with Ammo Regen plus Turret. I don't need all powerful guns just ammo regen. Can't ever have too many bullets...
---
PSN: Super_Jagerman
"Liquor in the front, Poker in the rear."
#5VrindlvinePosted 6/5/2012 11:22:34 AM
Zero is gonna be my last played character im not a big fan of his ability. But yes the fact that weapons will now be incredibly unique on a manufacturing basis is great. Im still hoping will be able to mod guns to a certain extent. I just want to be able to paint my guns etc.
#6zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2012 11:39:22 AM
You would think they would lets you still do that, since that was one of the best things about the original Borderlands.
---
#7GimarkPosted 6/5/2012 7:28:29 PM
zerooo0 posted...
Oh yea, Im just sad that Im not gonna have enough cash to get this game day one. I will get this game though.

If you save a dollar a day you'll have enough to buy it day one in September.
---
How are you relevant you are just words on my computer screen.
#8zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 6/5/2012 9:01:30 PM
Gimark posted...
zerooo0 posted...

If you save a dollar a day you'll have enough to buy it day one in September.

Yea, but theirs tons of other games Im gonna get before Borderlands 2. Like Transformers Fall of Cybertron, and Gravity Rush/
---
#9yamiYangPosted 6/6/2012 2:56:12 PM
No, not really. Destroy all humans has weirder looking guns.
---
Hades has no fury like a fanboy betrayed
My 3DS FC: 1246-8789-4202
#10TubbusPosted 6/7/2012 9:33:04 AM
http://kotaku.com/5916490/borderlands-2s-horse-cannon-kicks-like-a-mule-and-i-want-you-to-have-the-one-i-used

Horse Cannon. Coming on crazy weapons, I thought it'd be appropriate to link it...can't wait to play with these new guns :D