Randy Pitchford on Ultimate Loot Chest availability

#31Kilir91(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 7:07:56 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
Dr_Hasley posted...
@Kpt_Kapowski

You are whining more than anybody I've ever seen on this board, so good job being a hypocrite and ruining gaming.

Truth hurts, bro. Get over it.

Also, tc, nice assumptions. You know what happens when you do that, right?

Yes they are nice assumptions. Perfectly reasonable assumptions given the fact that no modern game has ever done it. I could care less for your attempt at being clever with a 30 year old saying, keep them to yourself.
---
My top 5:
1. Breakdown - Xbox---2. Chrono Cross - PS1----3. Shadow Hearts Series - PS2--4. Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath - Xbox---5. Super Mario RPG: LotSS - SNES
#32Kpt_KapowskiPosted 6/7/2012 7:23:24 PM
LMAO keep whining bro.

FYI they announced the ulce at pax east. That was months ago. Then they said they would release details soon, and when they did, it would be available for preorder. When they release said details, the limited edition status was specifically mentioned.

now, if a person had preordered borderlands 2, and had at least $25 down on it, all it would take is a simple phone call to upgrade to the ulce.

But hey you whiny entitled brats have more important things to amirite?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKVf5feSMEg&feature=related
#33Kilir91(Topic Creator)Posted 6/7/2012 7:41:26 PM
Kpt_Kapowski posted...
LMAO keep whining bro.

FYI they announced the ulce at pax east. That was months ago. Then they said they would release details soon, and when they did, it would be available for preorder. When they release said details, the limited edition status was specifically mentioned.

now, if a person had preordered borderlands 2, and had at least $25 down on it, all it would take is a simple phone call to upgrade to the ulce.

But hey you whiny entitled brats have more important things to amirite?

I see you aren't actually capable of understanding anything that has been said. I pity you.
---
My top 5:
1. Breakdown - Xbox---2. Chrono Cross - PS1----3. Shadow Hearts Series - PS2--4. Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath - Xbox---5. Super Mario RPG: LotSS - SNES