How is the online in this game?

#11TDragon777Posted 6/17/2012 1:13:54 AM
nro87 posted...
Don't listen to these people. Borderlands 1 is great, both with single player and co-op. I played through the main story twice in single player before I ever played co-op with my friends and they were both fun for different reasons. Co-op is fun because you get help from each other, the enemies are stronger, and the loot is better. Single player is fun because you have to play smarter and rely on yourself to win. I can almost guarantee that you will have loads of fun playing by yourself. However, if you have friends who you can play with, split screen co-op is great, too.

if your the kind of person that thinks playing a single player mmo is fun,then yeah...there are ppl like that (see above posters)

im not hating on the single player,but the problem is once you play online, its tough going back,thats what happened to me.
---
no sig
#12Kpt_KapowskiPosted 6/17/2012 3:36:34 AM
>borderlands
>single player mmo

One of these is not like the other.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKVf5feSMEg&feature=related
#13superdiddy34Posted 6/23/2012 11:03:16 PM
TDragon777 posted...
nro87 posted...
Don't listen to these people. Borderlands 1 is great, both with single player and co-op. I played through the main story twice in single player before I ever played co-op with my friends and they were both fun for different reasons. Co-op is fun because you get help from each other, the enemies are stronger, and the loot is better. Single player is fun because you have to play smarter and rely on yourself to win. I can almost guarantee that you will have loads of fun playing by yourself. However, if you have friends who you can play with, split screen co-op is great, too.

if your the kind of person that thinks playing a single player mmo is fun,then yeah...there are ppl like that (see above posters)

im not hating on the single player,but the problem is once you play online, its tough going back,thats what happened to me.

this isn't a mmo it's only has 4 player co-op
---
Gamertag:Urbandemon34
#14Ninja_GaignunPosted 6/24/2012 6:08:03 PM
I don't even have access to LIVE and I put in 161 hours.

You can ether play solo, OR you can come here to find people. Its much better to group up with people from Gamefaqs/Gamespot than playing with Randoms.
---
People who rely on Reviews skip games like "Psychonauts." People who ignore reviews buy "Duke Nukem Forever" for $65.
#15DarquePosted 6/24/2012 9:38:52 PM
TDragon777 posted...

O_o

o_O

I keep reading this... and the only conclusion I can come to is that you're misposting on a board for a different game than what you think you're posting on.....
---
Jill Valentine > You