Borderlands 2 is complete.

#11Lost_DjinnPosted 7/24/2012 3:53:08 AM
Octotron posted...
Lost_Djinn posted...
Certification has to be done first, and that takes up weeks. Rather then days.
---

Actually, it takes years. It will be available in 2014.

:P haha well lets all hope not .

Though I'm pretty sure they will be able to keep it under a year ;)
---
---
"Opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong" - Relient K
#12quetip1Posted 7/24/2012 8:26:43 AM
just got borderlands after so many years of playing it at a friends house, now that I have a goal in mind (before 9-18-12, as I believe the release date is) i must work towards it!

berserker all the way
---
link to story in quote, updates will be in sig
and.... (|||)----------------------(|||) Quetip!
#13sonicteam2k1Posted 7/24/2012 8:07:13 PM
__B__ posted...
" the Mechromancer: the new character class that will be released as FREE downloadable content to members of the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club roughly 60 to 90 days after launch."

wtf?!
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own
#14TSReaperPosted 7/24/2012 8:47:11 PM
sonicteam2k1 posted...
__B__ posted...
" the Mechromancer: the new character class that will be released as FREE downloadable content to members of the Borderlands 2 Premiere Club roughly 60 to 90 days after launch."

wtf?!

What are you "wtf?!"ing at?
---
"All down the church in midst of fire, the hellish monster flew, and, passing onward to the quire, he many people slew."
#15StaticPenguinPosted 7/26/2012 12:27:35 AM
TSReaper posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
__B__ posted...

wtf?!

Probably at the fact that GB is giving a class for free to pre-orders and not everyone like a bunch of others are doing.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#16PanopictonguyPosted 7/26/2012 5:52:58 AM
StaticPenguin posted...
TSReaper posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
__B__ posted...

wtf?!

Probably at the fact that GB is giving a class for free to pre-orders and not everyone like a bunch of others are doing.

Others such as?
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#17BiggyDXPosted 7/26/2012 7:32:38 AM
I thought if you pre-ordered you still got the free Mechromancer download?
---
Gamertag: My user name
#18ironmaidenfan70Posted 7/26/2012 7:35:32 AM
BiggyDX posted...
I thought if you pre-ordered you still got the free Mechromancer download?

yes everybody who preorders is in the premium club.
---
hanging in a chow line good times.
#19StaticPenguinPosted 7/26/2012 1:21:49 PM
Panopictonguy posted...
StaticPenguin posted...
TSReaper posted...
sonicteam2k1 posted...
__B__ posted...

wtf?!

Others such as?

Like all the others on gamespot complaining about it in the comments section of the article about how the game is finished and theyre working on dlc.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt