About BL1 skins.

#11BarbarianrPosted 8/5/2012 1:02:38 AM
why would you get rid of your save data if you did everything. I can see getting rid of the dlc because of all the space it takes up, but save data is pretty small. I keep save data of all my games just in case something new can be unlocked in a future game.
---
Hi Everybody! - Dr. Nick Riviera
#12viewmaster_pi(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2012 1:21:33 AM
Eh, I went on a bender deleting things I figured I wouldn't need.
---
This is my super "secret" board. Come on in here.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565572
#13The Steel PhantomPosted 8/5/2012 2:39:20 AM
We get skins in BL2 for having BL1 save data? Is it Dashboard or Avatar skins, or in-game stuff like costumes for Maya, Zer0, etc?
---
~ The only difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. ~
#14ssj5kingPosted 8/5/2012 2:45:02 AM
The Steel Phantom posted...
We get skins in BL2 for having BL1 save data? Is it Dashboard or Avatar skins, or in-game stuff like costumes for Maya, Zer0, etc?

In game skin and head for each class.
-Axton = Crimson Lance
-Maya = Patricia Tannis
-Salvador = Sledge
-Zer0 = Spiderant
---
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking
#15ultimakewlPosted 8/5/2012 5:46:24 AM
theyre all pretty ugly skins
the only part id consider using would be sledge's helmet for salvador
---
im sure i could find more reasons to disregard everything you said as the incoherent ramblings of a 7 year old with no friends but i dont have the time
#16viewmaster_pi(Topic Creator)Posted 8/5/2012 10:25:41 AM
ultimakewl posted...
theyre all pretty ugly skins
the only part id consider using would be sledge's helmet for salvador

That's the main reason I'm getting it. The Tannis head is cool too, though. I think Axton should have gotten Marcus, and Zer0 should have gotten Zed, though.
---
This is my super "secret" board. Come on in here.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565572
#17SczoydPosted 8/5/2012 11:24:54 AM
you can see it on yahoo/google with "borderlands 2 save data skins" but I haven't found a linkable image and I don't have time to get it because I need to go to work in a minute...

Anyway, Axton's Crimson Lance helmet should look cool, but they changed it to look like a Sesame Street character...
But, hey, I'll gladly take some free skins.
---