Gun manufacturers

#11bluehat94Posted 7/31/2012 7:54:09 AM
Bob_Esrock posted...
bluehat94 posted...
Assassin_X_Geth posted...
I like whichever gun I seen in the video that doesn't reload! Your charecter just throws it on the ground and grabs another. :D

That would be the Torgue guns, the explosion is bigger depending on how much ammo is in the clip when you throw it, though i've heard that the guns will occasionally explode in your hands. I didn't experience that when I played it, but that sounds like an interesting misfire.

Actually, Tediore is the one that does that. Torgue is the one that shoots rocket-propelled bullets.

Right, I always get the two mixed up, they both start with T's, I just like how they made the guns from different manufacturers look aesthetically different in this game and not just the color swaps from the first game.
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#12Aw3somenessPosted 7/31/2012 8:04:32 AM
Bandit - Homemade design. Put S&S out of business. Weapon names have poor grammar. Low-tech. Slow firing but has the largest magazine of any manufacturer

Dahl - Modern militaristic design. Stable, great accuracy, heavily relies on burst fire

Hyperion - Sleek, Claptrap [Yellow/White/Orange] design. More accurate the longer the trigger is held down.

Jakobs - Steampunk, WWII, wooden design. Semi-automatic and high damage [said to fire as fast as you can hit the trigger]

Maliwan - Blue/Orange/White sci-fi design. High elemental tech and elemental damage.

Tediore - Simple, disposable design. Faster reload speed than other manufacturers. Thrown when reloaded and will cause Explosive damage depending on the amount of ammunition remaining. More Ammo = More damage. A new copy will automatically Digistruct itself in your hand.

Torgue - Solid, heavy, beefy design. Bullets carry explosive effect.

Vladof - Russian design, brandished with the Vladof Red Star. Multiple barrels on all guns. Increases fire rate the longer the trigger is held down.

Copy pasta'd from here
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/showthread.php?t=128325
---
Caution: The above post may contain opinions and/or sarcasm.
#13xgruvdogxPosted 7/31/2012 8:08:36 AM
Shooting bullets just not cool enough for you? Get a Maliwan and set some people on fire!
#14LazarusNecrosisPosted 8/4/2012 9:56:43 AM
When you throw a Tediore gun away before it's empty, do you lose the remaining ammo?
---
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors. --Gaiden Shinji 1E 490
#15bluehat94Posted 8/4/2012 10:31:00 AM
LazarusNecrosis posted...
When you throw a Tediore gun away before it's empty, do you lose the remaining ammo?

Yes, but the explosion is noticeably bigger, they're great to use when you don't have any grenades
---
"So my lunch today involved both a noodle packet and a sauce packet....so yeah, things are going pretty well for me."
#16LazarusNecrosisPosted 8/4/2012 11:11:46 AM
bluehat94 posted...
LazarusNecrosis posted...

Yes, but the explosion is noticeably bigger, they're great to use when you don't have any grenades

I'll have to break my habit of reloading all the time then. A lot of times I would catch myself reloading after only firing a few shots, as long as I wasn't in combat or an otherwise precarious situation.
---
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors. --Gaiden Shinji 1E 490