A change up.

#1xPercivala2536xPosted 8/5/2012 4:04:49 AM
I'm drunk right now. I had fun tonight.

I just want to say I like like Borderlands series. It has brought me continuous fun since 2009 with its gameplay and multiplayer. I am excited for BL 2, the improvements look great. My favorite thing was the variety. Post yours.

I'll provably see this in the morning and laugh, but, great game series. Gearbox is great.

Thank you Android for a greaat auto correct so I look less drunk.
---
"I ran into a mexican dragon earlier, he used Unrelenting Force, but it came out TA COB ELL..." - blasterfaster443
#2chaos_belmontPosted 8/5/2012 4:53:49 AM
chaos_belmont posted...
Shotty in left hand.

Shotty in right hand.

bambambam.

Hype!

chaos_belmont posted...
Clearly the way to true enlightenment and complete sexual security is true annihilation of your foes by means of dual wielding shottys, nothing could be better.

---
Dark sorcerer, king of dark intentions, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.
#3GotenksgetoPosted 8/5/2012 8:53:14 AM
*Shotties
---
This sig will not change until something impossible happens. Started 10/9/05
Brawl FC: 2363-5458-1028 GamerTag/Wii Name/PSN: KNEVER
#4chaos_belmontPosted 8/5/2012 9:57:28 AM
Gotenksgeto posted...
*Shotties

That can't be right.
---
Dark sorcerer, king of dark intentions, sensual pleasures pirate, constant hankering for honey, sprinkly toes thrillseeker extraordinaire.
#5primusninePosted 8/5/2012 1:11:37 PM
chaos_belmont posted...
Gotenksgeto posted...
*Shotties

That can't be right.

None of it is right. The word is shotguns; the plural of shotgun. This contemporary obsession with "abbreves" as we call it in my country is totes annoying and probs symptomatic of a lesser education system coming to the fore.

Maybs.

(Note, maybs contains the SAME number of letters as maybe... Much the same as when people abbreviated Shaman to Shammy in World of Warcraft, seeming to think it was easier to call them that over the name with the same letters and syllables).
#6OctotronPosted 8/5/2012 1:16:54 PM
IT JUST AINT RIGHT
---
Gimme some SHMIGGES.
#7GotenksgetoPosted 8/10/2012 10:39:56 PM
primusnine posted...
chaos_belmont posted...
Gotenksgeto posted...
*Shotties

That can't be right.

None of it is right. The word is shotguns; the plural of shotgun. This contemporary obsession with "abbreves" as we call it in my country is totes annoying and probs symptomatic of a lesser education system coming to the fore.

Maybs.

(Note, maybs contains the SAME number of letters as maybe... Much the same as when people abbreviated Shaman to Shammy in World of Warcraft, seeming to think it was easier to call them that over the name with the same letters and syllables).

If you're going to go that route, no form of grammar is correct. Grammar is always changing, always conforming to advances in civilization. Some words go extinct, some words are born when they are necessary. A couple hundred years ago, there were words that most people today wouldn't use if they were paid to do so.

"Shotties" would be the correct plural term for a singular noun with the name of "shotty."
---
This sig will not change until something impossible happens. Started 10/9/05
Brawl FC: 2363-5458-1028 GamerTag/Wii Name/PSN: KNEVER
#8xTreefiddy350xPosted 8/11/2012 12:14:14 AM(edited)
Gotenksgeto posted...
Some words go extinct

Made me cry bro. I'm gonna start a fund to save the words. For just 5 cents a month you can adopt a word.

Sarah Mclachlan shall be in my commercial.