i come across this third person...

#11BellethorPosted 8/26/2012 7:05:44 AM
Link plz
---
Hail Satan!
BB: Carl, MK9/UMK3: Noob Saibot, SSBB/M: Ice Climbers, GG: Zappa/Zato-1, JoJo's: Jotaro, P4A: Teddie, Max Anarchy: Durga
#12Raven_ShikumiPosted 8/26/2012 12:41:46 PM
EvilAshTwin posted...
_Killzor_ posted...
It almost bothers me that everyone is jumping to the conclusion of there being third person because of that trailer.
In the Aliens: Colonial Marines game being made by Gearbox they released a trailer with third person but that doesn't mean that game will have it.
In my opinion third person is only being used as a tool to add a different perspective for trailer purposes only. If they had third person they would have either mentioned it once or shown it in one of the hundred gameplay videos out there. The game is being marketed as an FPS.

Also lmao the trailer is called "Come and Get Me" not "Come in me" that's a strange typo.

Actually, Gearbox confirmed BL2 WILL have a 3rd person view option.

No, they haven't.
---
"I would never violate His Grace's privacy while he violates milady's privates."
#13Dr_ThroatpunchPosted 8/26/2012 6:18:20 PM
EvilAshTwin posted...
_Killzor_ posted...
It almost bothers me that everyone is jumping to the conclusion of there being third person because of that trailer.
In the Aliens: Colonial Marines game being made by Gearbox they released a trailer with third person but that doesn't mean that game will have it.
In my opinion third person is only being used as a tool to add a different perspective for trailer purposes only. If they had third person they would have either mentioned it once or shown it in one of the hundred gameplay videos out there. The game is being marketed as an FPS.

Also lmao the trailer is called "Come and Get Me" not "Come in me" that's a strange typo.

Actually, Gearbox confirmed BL2 WILL have a 3rd person view option.

Was that in the "Come in Me" trailer? Because I really thought that trailer could have used more Maya, and less Salvador.