Game UK/Gamestation Preorder and Premiere Club question.

#1OutsiderXPosted 8/15/2012 9:58:01 AM
Just wondering if anyone happens to know if you also get the code for the Premiere Club as well as the Creature Slaughter Dome with a preorder from Game/Gamestation?

I noticed Amazon mention the Premiere Club but Game only mentions the Creature Slaughter Dome.
#2Frozenchaos7Posted 8/15/2012 10:35:31 AM
Premier club comes with it regardless of where you reserve it but the Creature Slaughter Dome is a game stop exclusive
---
PSN:FrozenChaos7
http://botc.b1.jcink.com/index.php? Any and everyone is welcome to join!
#3Mason_CainPosted 8/15/2012 10:41:17 PM
Spot the American confused by the existence of other countries. Again.

In answer, yes tc. GAME and GS have all content.
---
I am the Tevinter Archon!
#4The_KiriyamaPosted 8/16/2012 4:39:04 AM
Just order with GAME, mate. Amazon might be a couple of quid cheaper, but you get the Creature Slaughter Dome in addition to the Premiere Club if you order from GAME. Definitely worth doing if you're preordering.
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, Trials Evo, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, Dark Souls
#5The_KiriyamaPosted 8/16/2012 5:07:53 AM
OutsiderX posted...
I noticed Amazon mention the Premiere Club but Game only mentions the Creature Slaughter Dome.

I forgot to mention this - I spent a while looking on GAME before I found it, but if you look carefully, you'll find they mention both the Premiere Club and the Creature Slaughter Dome, just be sure and preorder if you want both eh?
---
GamerTag: TheKiriyama
Currently Playing: Minecraft, Trials Evo, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, Dark Souls
#6OutsiderX(Topic Creator)Posted 8/16/2012 10:46:19 AM
Thank you very much both of you.

The_Kiriyama posted...
OutsiderX posted...

I forgot to mention this - I spent a while looking on GAME before I found it, but if you look carefully, you'll find they mention both the Premiere Club and the Creature Slaughter Dome, just be sure and preorder if you want both eh?

Yes, after clicking the product details tab I could see it. I couldn't help but see it given the size of the picture advertising it. That'll teach me for not actually looking hard enough. Just went to Bonus Offer tab and assumed it would be there. Oh well. Another preorder at Game......shame really.
#7mhf_ownedPosted 8/16/2012 11:03:53 AM
Brits.. <3 rule britainia ;d
---
[Name]: Tom [Town]: Kokoto [Friend Code]: 5327-4680-5419