Rename it to 'boyfriend mode'.

#51ArtisticChicPosted 8/26/2012 5:50:13 AM
Deathx113 posted...
Huh? Why change it to a male title. Everyone will get confused and think it is for hard core gamers.

Keep it as the girly title, so people know it is for noobs.

Keeping it girlfriend mode would just cause problems because it's understandable why some girls (gamers) would get annoyed over something like that. However, It's not even called that so the title doesn't even matter. No one is going To agree on this subject and it's clear two opposing views on it can't even have a mature conversation about it :P
---
~Alexus~
#52drunkndrag0nPosted 8/26/2012 9:46:53 PM
If you are a woman posting or reading on this board, BAD BAD BAD !!!! now get back to the kitchen !
#53AngryOldFeralPosted 8/29/2012 4:23:52 AM
ArtisticChic posted...
Deathx113 posted...
Huh? Why change it to a male title. Everyone will get confused and think it is for hard core gamers.

Keep it as the girly title, so people know it is for noobs.

Keeping it girlfriend mode would just cause problems because it's understandable why some girls (gamers) would get annoyed over something like that. However, It's not even called that so the title doesn't even matter. No one is going To agree on this subject and it's clear two opposing views on it can't even have a mature conversation about it :P

That's because if you don't agree with radical third-wave feminism, you're a vicious aggressor hellbent on subjugating women with your misogynistic worldview until everything with a uterus is barefoot, pregnant, and uneducated.

At least that's a majority of their attitudes.

Nevermind if there's a thousand better issues to devote one's time and energy to to legitimately help womenkind: video games are serious business. XD
---
Smoking Ghost / Feral Manx
Proud Outcast of Capcom Unity
#54ArtisticChicPosted 8/29/2012 4:38:41 PM
drunkndrag0n posted...
If you are a woman posting or reading on this board, BAD BAD BAD !!!! now get back to the kitchen !

Lucky for me i dont have To. The men in my family do the cooking :P
---
~Alexus~