Strange request

#1TheNo1GuyPosted 8/19/2012 11:25:44 AM
This may be a bit of an odd request but I was rewatching the launch day trailer and realised the little moment where Claptrap does his dubstep impression would make a great notification sound for my phone. However I suck with videos and extracting bits from them so was wondering if anyone here would be able to help?
---
'I just wanted to bring down your grim facade and for once let you see the world as I see it, giggling in a corner and bleeding.' - The Joker
#2penguinfrommarsPosted 8/19/2012 11:43:08 AM
How I'd do it:
Get a plug in for your browser (firefox or Chrome) that allows you to download videos straight from youtube.
Download the video (or audio if you can. I can't because it keeps asking for me to upgrade and I don't trust it enough for that).
If you got the audio skip this part
If video, rip the audio from the video using quick media converter (google it, it's awesome). Then place the audio on your phone and use an app that makes ringtones out of songs to select the part you want.
I have an android hone and use "Ringdroid" and that's it.
---
Space Penguins From mars Consume Human flesh. ( It tatses good.)
#3bdbz81489Posted 8/19/2012 1:11:50 PM
If you have an android smartphone there's an app called "zedge". Its free. It has ringtones backgrounds and notification sounds. You could check there
---
XBL GT- Krazii K 8812 -Currently playing ESV: Skyrim, MW3, MLB 2K12
Getting KH3D (August 19th with 3DSXL) and Borderlands 2 (ULCE)
#4CoovyPosted 8/19/2012 2:17:45 PM
The song is called Doomsday by Nero if that helps find anything
#5penguinfrommarsPosted 8/25/2012 9:49:27 AM
I think he meant the break in the song where clap trap is actually making sounds, otherwise I would have just told him to get the actual song.
---
Space Penguins From mars Consume Human flesh. ( It tatses good.)