Which character will you play as first?

#21hauntbotPosted 8/22/2012 10:55:24 AM
Dr_Throatpunch posted...
Probably Maya. I might be Axton, but one of my friends is definitely going to be Axton so I'll go for Maya.

Brick didn't interest me, so neither does Salvador. I don't care for being a tank. Zero would have been cool, but God knows everyone is going to be Zero online.

did you even look at the poll ratings? >.>
---
HB: official trollschach of the relax boards
#22nightcolaPosted 8/22/2012 12:18:22 PM
Maybe Axton to start as he feels more of a generalist character and then the others will feel more unique . I'm eager to try Salvador as I tried to like Brick but just couldn't as he wasn't a well designed character. Maya sounds like shes alot of fun too.
---
The Irony of people complaining of lack of realism in video games.
The sad state of the gaming industry which is only getting worse. http://tinyurl.com/3vm94zw
#23c0rr0s10nPosted 8/22/2012 12:22:44 PM
The Siren. Its not like i won't play the others...just play the least cared about one first.
---
"You Big, Stupid, Jellyfish!"
#24juliomon7Posted 8/22/2012 12:56:55 PM
Where is the "I still can't decide" option?
#25ssj5kingPosted 8/22/2012 1:04:15 PM
I'll probably just start with Axton first then move on to the Mechromancer since she's being released earlier but I will play as them all for sure.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking
#26ryan0991Posted 8/22/2012 2:17:38 PM
Where is the "I still can't decide" option?

It's called not voting.
---
http://gamercard.xbox360achievements.org/x360a-1/BOBtheMASTER.png
Could care less = you care at least somewhat. Couldn't care less = you don't care at all.
#27hauntbotPosted 8/22/2012 8:15:07 PM
i was waffling between salvador and zero. now i found out 2 of my friends are rolling salvador to troll my other friend that has his heart set on salvador.

i think my choice should be obvious now. :3
---
HB: official trollschach of the relax boards
#28SczoydPosted 8/25/2012 12:27:48 PM
pretty crazy how equal it is for everyone except Salvador
---
WoT
#29zxXStunnaXxzPosted 8/25/2012 1:46:29 PM
Well, at first I was going to say Mordecai, because, well, Sniper+DeathBird = Funsiez.

But after getting all characters to level 69 in BL, I found I had the most fun with Lilith. Her phasewalk abilities were amazing once leveled up and could get you out of a pinch in a flash.

That and getting a Double Anarchy with her skill tree leveled correctly was instant win.

But, I'm starting to take some great interest in Phaselock, and I''m really excited to play as her.

Not to mention I'm kind of hoping to see the game reveal something more about the Sirens, other than "There can only be so many in the universe at one time."
---
zxXStunnaXxz - Yondaime H4X
Teen Gohan was the best by far... Then came Saiyaman. Oh Akira Toriyama... WHY?!
#30Superman5588Posted 8/25/2012 2:16:28 PM
I think my friend is going to play as Axton, so definitely not him.

I believe I'm still leaning towards Zer0 since I loved playing as Mordecai in 1, but I haven't seen too much regarding Zer0's skills, so I'm a little iffy. I'll probably play as him first, though.

Maya probably has the most in terms of abilities revealed in some form or another, and a lot of them seem really awesome. So she'll probably be my next playthrough.

Then it's a tie between Axton and Sal.