Who needs a healer? :D

#1jessejarrarPosted 8/20/2012 5:02:07 PM
Im taking 2 weeks leave from work for this game as I have 72 days to burn. I will be playing at around 1230am release day morning mountain time!

Most importantly, I'll be speccing to heal with maya and am looking for an honest group of people to play with. No ninjas! Looking for a team! Also, would prefer to play with people over the age of 16 as I'm in my 20s

Gt = JJ RAWR

Send me a message on XBL or add me if interested!!
#2PathlessBulletPosted 8/20/2012 5:03:40 PM
jessejarrar posted...
Im taking 2 weeks leave from work for this game

Holy mother of god.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#3jessejarrar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2012 5:05:07 PM
Haha. I'm in the army and we get 60 days of leave a year. I like to use it for big releases like this one. And of course family visitation occasionally lol
#4EwokCommandaPosted 8/20/2012 5:09:30 PM
LOL, I'm in the Marines and was thinking of doing the same thing. Too bad I am getting married this year and am saving up for the honeymoon.

Still, the first weekend after I get it I will be clocking some good hours on it.
---
SYSTEM NOTIFICATION:
#5jessejarrar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2012 5:22:09 PM
Haha yeah I'm already married. I just have to find out a way to coax my wife into letting me have a few all nighters.
#6PensatoPosted 8/20/2012 6:40:23 PM
jessejarrar posted...
Haha yeah I'm already married. I just have to find out a way to coax my wife into letting me have a few all nighters.

Reward her with chocolate whenever she lets you play instead of forcing you to watch Sex in the City with her.
#7LorthremarPosted 8/20/2012 7:50:18 PM
Pensato posted...
jessejarrar posted...

Reward her with chocolate whenever she lets you play instead of forcing you to watch Sex in the City with her.

God, I hate Sex in the City night...
---
1. No one f***ing asked.
2. Wrong board, Holmes >_>
#8IsofluranePosted 8/20/2012 8:16:25 PM
Lorthremar posted...
Pensato posted...
jessejarrar posted...

friends, you just have to go to the two tv setup. i have 2 big flat screens, one for video games and one for tv so i can play while my wife watches project runway or whatnot.

also, my wife loves this game and we play it together quite a bit.
---
"The air was thick with cat-calls, no pun intended."- Tommy the Cat
#9jessejarrar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2012 8:23:51 PM
Lorthremar posted...

haha, I hate desperate housewives night....
#10jessejarrar(Topic Creator)Posted 8/20/2012 8:26:20 PM
Btw I'm a huge primus fan! Nice sig man!