Who needs a healer? :D

#11LazarusNecrosisPosted 8/21/2012 7:51:21 AM
Isoflurane posted...
Lorthremar posted...
Pensato posted...
jessejarrar posted...
Haha yeah I'm already married. I just have to find out a way to coax my wife into letting me have a few all nighters.

Reward her with chocolate whenever she lets you play instead of forcing you to watch Sex in the City with her.

God, I hate Sex in the City night...

friends, you just have to go to the two tv setup. i have 2 big flat screens, one for video games and one for tv so i can play while my wife watches project runway or whatnot.

also, my wife loves this game and we play it together quite a bit.

You're lucky on all counts. I only have one TV and I can't get my wife to try video games. Hoping the BFF tree for the Mechromancer helps with that.
---
XBL GT: LazarusNecrosis
The best techniques are passed on by the survivors. --Gaiden Shinji 1E 490
#12hokieneerPosted 8/21/2012 8:20:39 AM
I'm taking 1 day off of work for this release, and this is the only time I've ever taken time off work for a game.
#13PanopictonguyPosted 8/21/2012 9:49:55 AM
PathlessBullet posted...
jessejarrar posted...
Im taking 2 weeks leave from work for this game

Holy mother of god.

If I ever take a vacation from my job (4 days) it equals 12 days off.
---
Castlevania Lords Of Lycans And Trolls
#14ZanderKaboosePosted 8/21/2012 12:08:30 PM
I'm sorry fellow gents, my wife is damn near FORCING me to play with her. Gaming wives... a rare breed... I will never win the lottery due to my luck already used on my soul-mate
---
See my opinion is superior because I refuted your statement without actually arguing anything. ~JDM_Jev
#15samwassupsamPosted 8/21/2012 12:44:53 PM
ZanderKaboose posted...
I'm sorry fellow gents, my wife is damn near FORCING me to play with her. Gaming wives... a rare breed... I will never win the lottery due to my luck already used on my soul-mate

Does she have a hot sister?
#16ZanderKaboosePosted 8/21/2012 2:12:52 PM
Only child... :/
Sorry man, I'd love to spread the love.
If you ever see a lady playing contra without the Konami code on the last level, you swoon her immediately!!! It ends with a redhead that really knows how to handle a wiimote. I promise
---
See my opinion is superior because I refuted your statement without actually arguing anything. ~JDM_Jev