Is this effect in borderlands 2?

#1dreamtheater33Posted 8/24/2012 6:22:07 PM
ive been looking at pics,and vids and i still havnt seen eyes pop out and his head fry down to a barren skull with the electrocutions and immolations.
---
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious
#2MonoxideHektikPosted 8/24/2012 6:39:42 PM
Nope
---
How is making money be illegal. - JDM_Jev
I am topic killer. GT: Chrizwald---MW3, Rock Band 3
#3dreamtheater33(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2012 6:40:27 PM
aww nuts still an awesome game.
---
GameFaqs: You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious
#4legend253Posted 8/24/2012 7:12:28 PM
Cite your source.
---
GT: Lord Avon (if you wanna play Borderlands, message me)
"Ow, what are you? Seth's sister?
#5solidlink247Posted 8/24/2012 7:31:49 PM
I thought they said it was going to be uncut or something.
---
The silent blade kills best
Gamertag: Brinner4Dinner
#6StaticPenguinPosted 8/24/2012 7:34:33 PM
http://kotaku.com/5935935/borderlands-2s-official-rating-description-is-outstanding

This is a first-person shooter in which players join rebel forces to take down an oppressive corporation on the fictional planet of Pandora. As players explore open-world environments, they complete missions to gain experience and increase their characters' skills/abilities. Players use machine guns, sniper rifles, flamethrowers, explosives, and weaponized vehicles to kill human-like characters and hostile aliens in frequent combat. Firefights contain realistic gunfire/explosions; injured enemies scream and emit exaggerated splashes of blood. Various weapons result in dismembered limbs or bloody gibs. Some missions depict intense acts of violence: viewing characters getting electrocuted; shooting a man in the face; killing players' incinerating a cult member as part of a ritual sacrifice. The dialogue contains jokes/one-liners that reference sexual material (e.g., "I will hang myself from my own tombstone if in you I can't put my bone," "If there's anything they love more than getting to second base with their sisters, it's cars," "Bacon is for sycophants and products of incest."); during some sequences, players can find and collect adult-themed magazines-though no actual nudity is depicted. One mission requires players to consume three alcoholic beverages from a bar before they can progress.
---
I named him Waggleton P. Tallylicker. I never got the chance to tell him. He will be remembered. ~ Grayson Hunt
#7WalkingTafflePosted 8/24/2012 7:39:56 PM
Im just here to say that dream theater is awesome.