It has been a good run...

#1HughJorgennPosted 8/25/2012 12:50:32 AM
Without the usual trolling topics that happen before every popular game release.

OMG they havent changed the game enough!!

Holy s*** they changed the game too much.

The first one sucked, why even make a second one?

The list goes on and on........

I believe this will be a great game. The story will be a lttle deeper, the graphics a little better and the same old shoot and loot.

It is almost time to go kill some s***, and I mean alot of s***, with as many different guns as we can get in our hands. The burning and shocking and melting and exploding and slicing and dicing our victims to death is about to commence. F** the trolls.

This post has been sponsored by the consumption of numerous adult beverages.
#2DeadKanePosted 8/25/2012 8:15:13 AM
HughJorgenn posted...
Without the usual trolling topics that happen before every popular game release.

Probably because this board is shockingly unpopular/slow when one considers that this is a pretty major release. Still surprises me.
---
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/VWGoSc28B1M/0.jpg
#3__B__Posted 8/25/2012 8:18:01 AM
DeadKane posted...
HughJorgenn posted...

Probably because this board is shockingly unpopular/slow when one considers that this is a pretty major release. Still surprises me.

Same exact thought.
As big as this game is, very low hype on gfaqs.
Plenty of hype on the official bl2 forums tho
---
GT: Combat 00
#4DeadKanePosted 8/25/2012 8:23:08 AM
Well what else would they talk about over there? >_>

But yeah, the lack of hype really surprises me. I wonder how much the skill trees not being released is impacting it, because it's a month away from launch and it's not even top 10.
---
#5gunsndrosesPosted 8/25/2012 8:42:28 AM
DeadKane posted...
HughJorgenn posted...

The game is still fairly far away, when one considers the tides of GameFAQs.

This board will not reach its full potential until within a week of release.
---
Heimskr for High King
#6DeadKanePosted 8/25/2012 8:46:44 AM(edited)
gunsndroses posted...
DeadKane posted...
HughJorgenn posted...

The game is still fairly far away, when one considers the tides of GameFAQs.

This board will not reach its full potential until within a week of release.

It's a pretty major game that is about a month away from release, and it's not in the top 10. That's odd.
---
#7DarquePosted 8/25/2012 9:00:48 AM
HughJorgenn posted...

OMG they havent changed the game enough!!

Trolling?

Holy s*** they changed the game too much.

Trolling?

The first one sucked, why even make a second one?

Definitely trolling.

The list goes on and on........

I hope so, this is a singular list. =S
---
Jill Valentine > You
#8Lost_DjinnPosted 8/25/2012 9:13:57 AM
It's not that big a deal, considering that it was in top ten until the recent releases. Also if you look at the current top ten (360) you will notice it consist of the bigger franchises(longer running and/or better selling).

It will get back up there as we get closer to release, and I can guarantee it will be up there after release.
---
---
"Opinions are immunity to being told you're wrong" - Relient K
#9kel25Posted 8/25/2012 9:19:51 AM
Here's my question. Why bother with trolls at all? Most of the time it is obvious they are trolling and people respond to them. That is what the troll wants. Why no just add them to your ignore list, report them for trolling, and post nothing in their topic? If no one bothered with trolls there would be a lot less of them because they are not getting the attention they want.

I have to admit that I am a little surprised by the lack of people posting in the PS3/360 boards. It's typically a week before a game releases that they get really active but I was expecting to see more people here. Especially with all the developer videos that have been released.
#10DeadKanePosted 8/25/2012 9:26:09 AM
Lost_Djinn posted...
It's not that big a deal, considering that it was in top ten until the recent releases. Also if you look at the current top ten (360) you will notice it consist of the bigger franchises(longer running and/or better selling).

It will get back up there as we get closer to release, and I can guarantee it will be up there after release.
---

I didn't say it was a big deal: I just find it surprising.
---