A Borderlands 2 mad lib...

#1joeymegsPosted 8/26/2012 8:43:43 AM
When Borderlands 2 comes out im going to ______ right before I open the game. My first charater will be______. If anyone complains about me playing too long I'm going to ______ that person in the ______. My favorite word while playing the game will be ______. After I beat the game I'm going to ______ just before I start another playthough.
---
--
#2gunsndrosesPosted 8/26/2012 9:02:01 AM
When Borderlands 2 comes out im going to **** brix right before I open the game. My first charater will be Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap. If anyone complains about me playing too long I'm going to scold that person in the kitchen because said person is undoubtedly my wife. My favorite word while playing the game will be [EXPLETIVE]. After I beat the game I'm going to eat just before I start another playthough.
---
Heimskr for High King
#3SczoydPosted 8/26/2012 9:09:39 AM
This isn't how Mad Libs works...
---
WoT
#4Out_In_The_RainPosted 8/26/2012 9:15:33 AM
When Borderlands 2 comes out im going to s*** my pants right before I open the game. My first charater will be ZER0. If anyone complains about me playing too long I'm going to f*** that person in the a**. My favorite word while playing the game will be YEAH! After I beat the game I'm going to make love on the game disc just before I start another playthough.
#5megagooseqqqPosted 8/26/2012 9:33:40 AM
Sczoyd posted...

This.
---
Mr. QQQ
#6penguinfrommarsPosted 8/26/2012 10:38:39 AM
megagooseqqq posted...
Sczoyd posted...

This.

We need to be told what type of word to fill in the space (I.E. Noun, pro-noun verb, adverb etc.)
---
Space Penguins From mars Consume Human flesh. ( It tatses good.)
#7joeymegs(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2012 10:43:25 AM
It's for fun. Any word or words you want will work.
---
--
#8viewmaster_piPosted 8/26/2012 10:57:46 AM
When Borderlands 2 comes out im going to enjoy an ice-cold Coca~Cola right before I open the game. My first character will be Salvador. If anyone complains about me playing too long I'm going to write a well thought-out letter explaining my distaste for that person in the general amount of time that would usually take. My favorite word while playing the game will be antiquing. After I beat the game I'm going to appreciate my own moral values just before I start another playthrough.
---
You can tell a lot about a man by the rigidity of his shins.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565572
#9viewmaster_piPosted 8/26/2012 10:58:45 AM
I'm*

That's not MY mistake, but I'll correct it anyway.
---
You can tell a lot about a man by the rigidity of his shins.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.php?board=565572
#10superdiddy34Posted 8/26/2012 12:30:28 PM
gunsndroses won this topic
---
Gamertag:Urbandemon34