A Borderlands 2 mad lib...

#11ssj954vegitoPosted 8/26/2012 1:47:11 PM
When Borderlands 2 comes out im going to s*** my pants right before I open the game. My first charater will be ZER0. If anyone complains about me playing too long I'm going to f*** that person in the a**. My favorite word while playing the game will be YEAH! After I beat the game I'm going to make love on the game disc just before I start another playthough.

Holy sh** it's like you read my f***** mind!
---
proud to be a strange EPic
Tips on how to toast this rotten locust hooker?-RA_RisingGod
#12ssj954vegitoPosted 8/26/2012 1:50:01 PM
When Borderlands 2 comes out im going to nerdgasm right before I open the game. My first charater will be Zer0. If anyone complains about me playing too long I'm going to FLEX MAH FOOT AT that person in the AZZ. My favorite word while playing the game will be F***yeah.jpg. After I beat the game I'm going to eat a sammich just before I start another playthough.
---
proud to be a strange EPic
Tips on how to toast this rotten locust hooker?-RA_RisingGod
#13gamezrochardPosted 8/26/2012 2:27:39 PM
superdiddy34 posted...
gunsndroses won this topic

I preferred Pi's. Especially his word he intends to use.
---
Quoting the Topic Creator's original post is stupid and redundant.
I'm here for intelligent arguments or flaming. It's your job to decipher which.
#14dronendeity666Posted 8/26/2012 11:47:38 PM
When Borderlands 2 comes out im going to savor the moment right before I open the game. My first character will be Salvador. If anyone complains about me playing too long I'm going to shoot that person in the head. My favorite word while playing the game will be SWEET. After I beat the game I'm going to loot chests just before I start another playthough.