Which character best supports handguns?

#1Walkman_005Posted 8/26/2012 8:13:55 PM
As in which characters skills best compliment handgun, pistols, revolver use?
#2arachnipiePosted 8/26/2012 8:34:17 PM
Most likely it will be Zer0, since all the info so far pretty much always shows him using a revolver or a sniper.
#3SczoydPosted 8/26/2012 8:50:18 PM
From what I've heard, it won't be quite the same as the last game, where Roland was good with shotguns and combat rifles, Lillith was good with SMGs, Brick was good with Rocket Launchers and Mordecai was good with sniper rifles.

In this game, people don't have skills with specific weapon types.
They will have skills that will increase bullet damage and stuff, but we don't know which ones will complement handguns the best yet.
---
WoT
#4gunsndrosesPosted 8/26/2012 9:14:32 PM
I'd put my money on Zer0.
---
Heimskr for High King
#5BomberFman34Posted 8/26/2012 9:31:00 PM
Sczoyd posted...
From what I've heard, it won't be quite the same as the last game, where Roland was good with shotguns and combat rifles, Lillith was good with SMGs, Brick was good with Rocket Launchers and Mordecai was good with sniper rifles.

They will have skills that will increase bullet damage and stuff, but we don't know which ones will complement handguns the best yet.

this^
---
Hey Trash what did Ol Lady Semple say when you torched her pension check??
GT: LazyFman202
#6Strakadh_OFPosted 8/26/2012 10:57:21 PM
Salvador with some big ass revolvers, cant wait to do that.
---
ITT:An Idiot says some things.
GT: lThe Quicknessl [AC5 Confederacy Team Leader]
#7nightcolaPosted 8/27/2012 12:55:22 AM

I'm glad to hear that if its true. In BL1 no matter what character I was I avoided any specific weapon type builds if i could help it.
---
The Irony of people complaining of lack of realism in video games.
The sad state of the gaming industry which is only getting worse. http://tinyurl.com/3vm94zw
#8Raven_ShikumiPosted 8/27/2012 3:43:55 AM
They specifically chose to avoid this in the skill trees so that weapon choice is left entirely to the player.
---
"I would never violate His Grace's privacy while he violates milady's privates."
#9Dr_WizardPosted 8/27/2012 4:46:36 AM
I just hope the repeater isn't still useless, at least I never found any being useful
---
Psn: Doctor_Wizard///Borderlands 2 yo :D
There's plenty of things you shouldn't do with your hands in your pockets... no, I don't care how cool you look.
#10RBurritoPosted 8/27/2012 4:53:50 AM
You're nuts. Repeaters/Machine Pistols are great. Double Thanatos 4lyf.

I honestly think the only real BAD weapon type we're rockets. Thankfully all issues with them from the first game have apparently been fixed for BL2 so maybe now they'll behave like actual rocket launchers.