Demo release

#11VampLordAdamaruPosted 8/28/2012 7:02:54 PM
Shy420 posted...
Was there ever a demo for Borderlands?

Yes, but you had to pay $60 for it. Fortunately, they accidentally included the whole game with the demo, so I was willing to forgive them.

And we know that joking and sarcasm are impossible on the internet, so I'm clearly being 100% serious...
---
Sarcasm: Because even when it fails to hit home, it still makes the target look stupid.-Lucis_Ferre
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
#12ssj5kingPosted 8/28/2012 7:06:11 PM
VampLordAdamaru posted...
Shy420 posted...

Yes, but you had to pay $60 for it. Fortunately, they accidentally included the whole game with the demo, so I was willing to forgive them.

And we know that joking and sarcasm are impossible on the internet, so I'm clearly being 100% serious...

Harassment, trolling, flaming and now stalking. Good for you pal.
---
Xbox Live GT: Nnnking
#13SpaceAssassinPosted 8/28/2012 7:07:58 PM
Shy420 posted...

Lol xD + 100 internets for you
---
Beast Mode
[ON] OFF - I art thou, and thou am I
#14VampLordAdamaruPosted 8/28/2012 7:11:59 PM(edited)
ssj5king posted...
Harassment

http://youtu.be/G2y8Sx4B2Sk

trolling, flaming and now stalking. Good for you pal.

Wrong, wrong, and wrong yet again, so your baseless accusations are failures on an epic scale. Further, I wasn't even addressing you. Yet another failure on your part...
---
Sarcasm: Because even when it fails to hit home, it still makes the target look stupid.-Lucis_Ferre
#15ssj5kingPosted 8/28/2012 7:17:58 PM(edited)
ssj5king posted...
Harassment

Wrong, wrong, and wrong yet again. I wasn't even addressing you, anyway, so your baseless accusations are failures on an epic scale.

Oh really? You haven't harassed me constantly for the last 2 hours even after I didn't reply to you?

Trolling: Provoking other users to respond inappropriately. Haven't done any of that for the last 2 hours right?

Flaming: Insulting other board users. Haven't insulted my intelligence constantly today?

Oh and you didn't just go to the same topic as me and insult me indirectly about what we talked about? Which is considered stalking.

Must be a failure on your part to not realize any of that.
---
#16ArtisticChicPosted 8/28/2012 7:22:49 PM
ssj5king posted...
ssj5king posted...
Harassment

Wrong, wrong, and wrong yet again. I wasn't even addressing you, anyway, so your baseless accusations are failures on an epic scale.

Oh really? You haven't harassed me constantly for the last 2 hours even after I didn't reply to you?

Trolling: Provoking other users to respond inappropriately. Haven't done any of that for the last 2 hours right?

Flaming: Insulting other board users. Haven't insulted my intelligence constantly today?

Oh and you didn't just go to the same topic as me and insult me indirectly about what we talked about? Which is considered stalking.

Pretty sure he can Go To any topic he wants. I think you are getting so defensive because you can relate To his comments, which in no way had the slightest tinge of mockery or flaming and etc toward YOU of all people on the internet. I am also 100% serious.
---
~Alexus~
#17ssj5kingPosted 8/28/2012 7:24:09 PM
ArtisticChic posted...
ssj5king posted...
ssj5king posted...
Harassment

Pretty sure he can Go To any topic he wants. I think you are getting so defensive because you can relate To his comments, which in no way had the slightest tinge of mockery or flaming and etc toward YOU of all people on the internet. I am also 100% serious.

Nice to see another stalker. Good to know I'm so popular.
---
#18GujinKamiPosted 8/28/2012 7:25:19 PM

Alright that was pretty good.
---
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/2rnh5du.png http://i49.tinypic.com/mlttw9.jpg
#19VampLordAdamaruPosted 8/28/2012 7:25:29 PM
ssj5king posted...

Regarding the supposed harassment: I was having a debate with you. If you consider a debate harassment, then never speak to anyone.

Regarding the accusation of trolling: I wasn't attempting to provoke you in any way whatsoever. I didn't even notice that you had posted in this topic.

Regarding the accusation of flaming: I didn't insult you in any way whatsoever, in either topic. I informed you that you were incorrect, as you claimed it was impossible to determine intent through text, and that your claim was based solely on your apparent inability to do so. If you claim it is impossible, it suggests that you are incapable of doing so, and I stand by my statement. That is not an insult, thereby not flaming. It is merely an extrapolation based on provided data.

Regarding the supposed stalking: Again, I didn't even know you had posted in this topic. Kind of hard to stalk someone you aren't even aware of, n'est pas?
---
#20DarquePosted 8/28/2012 7:25:54 PM
Shy420 posted...

LOL XD
---
Jill Valentine > You