Any weekend-only co-op players?

#1asdfienslkdieeePosted 8/29/2012 6:35:07 AM
My schedule is going to be severely limited. I'm 22 and in college and my classes are already giving it to me pretty hard so I'm not going to be able to play nightly, much as I want to. I already found out that one of my first tests will be on the 19th :(

Does anyone want to co-op with me on the weekends only? I'll play from the afternoon until the sun comes up, probably longer those first few weeks. I'm looking for players who will do every side quest, divvy out chests fairly, and not progress through the story without the rest of the group, at least on that specific character.

Post your gt if you're interested, mines KODxBlue
---
No thanks, I have plans to sandpaper my entire body and roll around in salt.
#2supermoc10Posted 8/29/2012 6:49:18 AM
I'll do it. I'm exactly what you described. My GT is supermoc10.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#3asdfienslkdieee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 6:50:21 AM
Sweet. I'm in class for the rest of the day but I'll add you when I get back tonight.
---
#4JRod2100Posted 8/29/2012 7:14:58 AM
I put in most of my time on the weekends. Mornings and afternoons, as I'm usually out at night, but I'm looking for co-op players exactly like you described. Feel free to add me.
---
GT: JRod2100
#5asdfienslkdieee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 11:44:46 AM
Alright, will do :)
---
#6bessy67Posted 8/29/2012 11:52:09 AM
That sounds good to me as well. I'm trying to finish up my thesis this semester so my playtime during the week will be severely limited. GT is in my sig.
---
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Mallory Archer
GT: Bessy67
#7Fruitloops89Posted 8/29/2012 12:04:17 PM(edited)
Posting so I can follow. Still to soon to say if I will be weekend only but it is safe to assume that may be the case with work, school, and teaching experience this semester. Once November hits then hell yeah I will be weekend only but at launch I may have some heavy weekday/night sessions. Fruitloopz89 if you want to add me just message me BL2 so I know where you came from.

EDIT: Forgot to mention it would be morning early afternoon gaming on the weekends as I am either at work/buddies/out on weekends.
#8asdfienslkdieee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2012 12:30:04 PM
All right, the time of day for play is flexible for sure, I just normally go at night so I can play for an open-ended amount of time.
---
#9ServarePosted 8/29/2012 1:23:09 PM(edited)
Well, I still play during the day since all my classes are online, but,, like the first, coll have multiple characters. I had many characters that I only played with when co-oping with specific people.

Hit me up.

GT: Servare.
---
Fons sapientiae, verbum Dei.
#10GreenKemistPosted 8/29/2012 1:33:53 PM
What the hell, I'll throw my name into the ring. Sqeedius is my name... DANGER IS MY GAME!!! Seriously though, I'm not the best FPS player out there, but I'm all for sharing loot to help the team and I'm not some screaming, cursing, whining child (well... unless I stub my toe or something). Cheers!
---
"Most scientists don't choose to be, they have to be."
Rockstar in theory, chemist in reality...